Author's Note

Hey everyone! So here's the much awaited Inuyasha Fanfic that I posted a poll for several week ago! ^^

As you can all figure out from the title of the book as well as the synopsis, I haven't given much detail about the storyline. I was thinking of making it an adventure story and taking the OC through different situations, meeting different people – friend or foe – and how she will react to them. Of course, not to worry, I will be including action here and there and interesting happenings in the story!

As for the romantic interest, I haven't decided who it will be at the moment. In the poll, I received equal votes for Naraku and Sesshomaru and honestly speaking, both of them are very tempting to write for. It's even more so because out of the Inuyasha stories I have written before, there is one story and its sequel that juggles with the romantic interest with both characters and there is one story each separately for Naraku and Sesshomaru. It's quite hard for me to choose who to make the OC romantically interested in so I will work with that part as the story develops.

Ha! That will be a big time curiosity for all the readers, won't it? ;)

Anyway, I hope you all will enjoy this story just as much as my other works and I hope to see lots of support once again! I really love the motivation and encouragement you all give me for my writing! It means more than I can say <3 Oh, and do tell me what you think of the book cover and the synopsis! I tried a slightly different composition for the book cover this time so hope y'all liked it!

Happy reading! Don't forget to vote and leave lots of comments so I can know what were you favorite parts and what each and every instance made you feel! Looking forward to it! ^^

Cheers!

Midnight_Lilac ~<3