{15}

I wasn't allowed to stay at the hospital.

They said I had to leave. Visiting hours were over.

Well screw that. I have two really close friends in there. I huff, remembering that and got into my car, driving home.

After that freak accident with Jared and Evan I think I'm going to start paying more attention to other drivers. After about 15 minutes I got back home.

I walked into my house and instantly was bombarded with questions.

My mom, dad, and surprisingly Zoe, ran at me with questions streaming out of their mouths.

"Where did you go?!" -Zoe

"Why didn't you tell us?!" -Dad

"Is something wrong?" -Mom

"The hospital. I don't know, it was kinda an emergency. Yes, something is horribly wrong and I'm not allowed to stay at the hospital with them." I answered, shoving my hands in my pockets so they didn't see the blood.

"An emergency?" -Zoe

"Well I'm sure visiting hours are over." -Dad

"Whose hurt?!" -Mom

I sighed, "I don't want to talk about it. I just want to go upstairs and ask god why the hell he would make them suffer that."

"Okay." -Zoe

"Call of you need anything." -Dad

"... Are you sure?" -Mom

I nodded, walking upstairs. I glanced sideways when walking up the stairs and saw Zoe still standing there.

~~~

I was still floating in a black nothingness.

Any surprise there?

Probably not.

All that kept replying in my thoughts was Connor. That moment with Connor. Sure, I wasn't conscious, but I wasn't unconscious either. I was in the state of mind where I can hear but not see. Feel but not smell.

I felt a cold, yet warm feeling on my cheek. I lightly touched it. The feeling twitched but still kept its presence there.

"I know your still in there."

Connor.

He's talking to me.

Yes! I'm still here!

I didn't hear anything after that. Maybe he's pausing..? Wait.. no.. I hear, crying. He's still crying?

Then I felt that warm but cold feeling again. On my forehead. He kissed my forehead. Well at least I think so. It wouldn't make very much sense if he touched it or poked it so I'm just gonna go with he kissed it.

"Keep fighting my little angel."

I will. I won't die. Not when I know I have you to get back to. I have to survive this. No. I will survive this.

And then, all of the sudden, his presence was gone.

~~~

"Here's your dinner, Jared." The nurse said, holding a tray of grub.

I hope it's good. I'm totally in the mood for good food, but who isn't?