{28}

I pulled up in my driveway. I haven't been home in awhile. I smiled, I loved the sweet scent of smoke trapped in my car.

I opened the door and grabbed my keys, quickly shutting the door and walking up to the front door. It was late so I doubt Mom or Dad is up. Zoe might be but I doubt she'd hear the door being knocked on. I huffed in annoyance and grabbed my keys, looking for the key to the house.

After awhile I found it and opened the door. Closing it I yawn and walk up to my room. Most of my stuff was still at Evan's but I really didn't need any of it.

Opening my door I looked around my room. It felt cold somehow. I shrugged. Well I wasn't in here for like.. a lot of weeks.

Walking over to my shelves I grab my hidden water bottle filled with alcohol. I told my parents it was water, they're suckers for believing me. I carried it to my bay window and opened the window. Gingerly climbing out, after putting a thick gray sweater on, I made my way outside.

I climbed onto the roof and passed the part where Evan slipped. I took a sip from the bottle and stared at that one part of the roof. Where I caught him before he fell.

I sighed, then turned away and climbed up to my normal spot. It was the highest point in the house, but with me sitting on it, that makes me the highest. I chuckled lightly when I thought of that.

Gazing out at the half moon I took another sip. I sat there for at least a half hour before my phone started to vibrate.

It's 1:42am, who the fuck is calling me?

Looking down at the profile on the screen I lightly shake my head before answering.

"Fuck you." I say.

"Lovely to hear your voice at this fine time of the day."

I lightly laugh, "What do you want Kleinman?"

"Oh you know, just wanted to know how I ended up at my house, in my bed, in my boxers, when I clearly remember cuddling with my best friend's boyfriend at the hospital."

"Ok first of all, we weren't cuddling, we were hugging. Second, I dropped you off at your house, don't worry you baby, I didn't change you." I say, leaning forward and taking another gulp of the "drunken-ing" fluid.

"Wait so that means my mom stripped me?! Sweet Jesus." I hear him groan.

I laugh, "I guess so."

"Nah Con, we were totally cuddling." He says, bringing this back up.

"Ok don't ever call me 'Con' again, and no Jared. We weren't cuddling."

"OH MY GOD! Are we going to be friends with benefits?"

"HOLY FUCK NO! WHAT THE HELL?!" I shout, glaring at a nearby tree. I swallow down another gulp and sigh.

"Sooo that's a no?" I hear him sigh, "That's too bad, Con. You're missing out."

"I swear if you're getting a boner just thinking about us as 'friends with benefits' I'm going to drive back to your house and murder you. In the slowest way possible." I growl lightly.

"Uhhhh... NO! Why would I- hey buddy pal chum friend, I gotta go. Uh my mom just.. came into my room! Yeah, um see you at school tomorrow- bye!" He quickly hangs up and I shake my head, smiling a little.

I shove my phone back into my pocket and stare at the sky. The stars were shinning so bright, and there were thousands of them. I wonder if Evan would like this? Maybe. I should take him star gazing sometime.