{21}

I guess you could say we were roommates now.

Me and Connor always came over during the days, and sometimes would spend the night when his mom had to work later and longer. It was like having a second home. During the week either Connor or I would go to school that day and get the homework for the other two and help them with it.

I was always a little nervous to leave Evan and Connor alone. I thought I would come home just to find a broken couch or bed. Ha but I always found them sleeping in Evan's bed cuddling whenever I'd get home from school.

We've been doing this for a week now, switching off who goes to school, who stays home with Evan. On Saturday we tried to get him to walk, he ended up standing up but then took a step and instantly fell, making a squeaking noise as he fell into the couch. Connor was supposed to catch him but was standing in the wrong spot. Of course I got it on video and posted it.

"See ya later Jared!" I turn and look back at Connor and pouted.

"Schools so boring when you two aren't there."

Connor grinned, "I'm sure it is."

"Bye Jar- Oh wait! Before you come home can you get me ice cream? Pleaseeeee?" Evan says from the living room.

I chuckled, "Yeah sure! But I'm getting you a random flavor!"

I think he mumbled something but I didn't hear. I look to Connor and grin, winking, "Take good care of our son, honey."

Connor rolled his eyes and lightly punched my shoulder then ruffled my hair, "Yeah yeah, get to school dork."

I grinned and opened the door. I put two fingers to my forehead and salutes to Connor, "Byeeeee!"

"Bye Jare." He chuckles.

I smiled and walked out the door to my car, getting in I turn the car on and pull onto the street.

~~~

Yawning, I pull into the school parking lot and park my car. Grabbing the keys, I hop out. It was 7:23, a Tuesday morning. I hate Tuesday's. I don't know why, I guess they're just as boring as Monday's.

I shove my keys into my jean pocket and pull my sweater tighter around me. It was cold. Early in this October morning, I guess the weather decided to be shitty today.

Pulling my scarf up above my mouth I keep walking to the front of the school. It was lonely being by myself, I just wasn't used to this. I shoved my hands farther into my pockets, trying to stay warm. I bet if it was any colder, it'd be snowing.

Finally I reached the front and made my way inside. Taking a few minutes to get to my locker, I pushed past people. I quickly took off my gloves, scarf, and fluffy black jacket, shoving it into my locker. I grabbed the binders I needed and my ear buds, I put the binders into my backpack and plugged the ear buds into my phone. I hit shuffle on my music and turned it up all the way. The halls were noisy anyways and I could just turn the music down when I got into the classroom.

I started walking, slamming my locker closed, towards my first hour. I nodded my head to the beat and griped tightly to my backpacks straps. Soon arriving at the class room I turned the music down so people wouldn't bug me that they could hear it.