Chapter 2: Save the school

Honoka finally woke up after she fainted in the hallway this morning.

"Uughh..... what... happened..?"
Honoka said unconsciously
"You collapsed in the hallway after knowing that the school is closing in the next three years."
"WHAAAT!!!" Honoka screamed, "How did this happened?"
"The director explained everything in the orientation, you just fell asleep."
Honoka replied, "At least explain to me how we will stop the school from getting shut down!"
"What? You? Stopping the school from closing? Don't joke around Honoka. Everyone knows its impossible. I can't even picture in my mind that you will stop the school from closing!"

"I... I just want to do something for the school. I love Otonokizaka, this is where my grandma and my mom graduated. This place is very precious for us. So that's why I will do everything just to stop this." Honoka said while tears are going down to her face.

"*sigh* Ok fine I will help you, but promise me one thing. When I came up with an idea about how to stop this school from shutting down, don't you dare back down. Understand?"
"Sure!" Honoka replied and suddenly hugged me. "Thank you!" It seems like my heart stopped for a few seconds but why?

**********

We returned to the classroom and saw Umi and Kotori waiting for us.
"Hi Honoka-chan! Are you ok now?" Kotori asked
"Yeah I'm fine now. Listen to this. We have to do something to stop the school from shutting down. Ren and I will have to think up for some ideas how to prevent the school from closing. Can you two help as well?"

Umi replied with a serious tone, "And how will you do that? You can't even help yourself first of all in your studies. Now you want to stop the school from closing? To be honest I don't want this school to close as well but saving it was impossible."
At first what Umi said was true, but Honoka was really serious about this idea of saving the school. Even I thought that its impossible, but for Honoka...

"We can't sure of that. I know it seems impossible. But as long as we can do something, I'm sure we can save the school from closing." Honoka said seriously, to be honest that's not really like her.

"I will help you Honoka-chan" Kotori said cheerfully, "I don't want to see this school close as well so lets do our best to stop it"
"Thank you Kotori-chan!" Honoka replied and gave her a hug, "So Umi-chan you will help as well?"
"I guess I have no other choice, if Kotori will help then I will too." Umi replied with a smile

***********

"It's already getting late so we should probably go home"

While walking on the way home, we passed by the UTX building where a lot of people gathering around in the front. We were curious so Honoka and I take a look around. We saw in the huge screen three girls doing a performance and the audience are really enjoying it. But the question is... What are they?

While watching them perform, a weirdo just came and watched as well. She wears a coat and sunglasses, and her hair is black and tied up in pigtails. She noticed me and asked, "What? You need something?"
"Uhh... No. Wait, who are these people performing in the big screen?" I asked
"Huh? You stand in there and watch them perform but you don't know them? They are called A-RISE and all of them were school idols."

"School idols huh?" Then I turn around at Honoka and we both came up with an idea. She will become a school idol along with Umi and Kotori.