Chapter 16: Secrets

A week later after the first live concert

I went to a date with Umi since we haven't spent that much time together  since they're so busy at their live concert. We just discussed about their next plans as school idols and helped her write lyrics for their next song. It was a great day to spend time with her.

It was a great but tiring day so we decided to go home now. While walking I came pass by to an idol shop. I saw a girl with a maid outfit talking to the owner of the shop in the front of the store. Is it just me or this girl seems familiar to me

"Umm... Excuse me! I heard that there was a photo of me in this store. Please don't sell that to anyone"

Her voice, her long hair. No wonder its familiar to me. Its Kotori!

"Hey Kotori! What's are you doing there with that outfit?"

She was so shocked when I called her name. She slowly turned her head and looked at me for a few seconds then quickly went to a dark alley. I followed her but she was so fast I lost her.

I went back to the shop and asked about what she talked about with the shop owner. He showed to me a picture of her with an autograph "Minalinsky". The owner gave to me the picture to give it back to Kotori

**********

"Good thing he didn't catched me. But what am I going to do? I hope it will be alright tomorrow." Kotori went back to the idol shop to get the picture of her but the owner said that he gave it to the guy who followed her.

"Nooooo! What am I going to do now?!" Kotori screamed and all of the people inside the shop looked at her

"I should talk to him tomorrow about this"

**********

The next day
Kotori went to school early today. She knows that I go to school early everyday to clean up the clubroom before they use it. She was standing in the other side of the room staring in the window

"Good morning Kotori"
"Do you have it?" Kotori turned her head and glared at me
"H-have what?"
She walked straight to me until I got cornered in a wall, "The picture of me in that idol shop yesterday? Do you have it?"
"I-I have it, its on my bag."
"Please don't tell it to everyone. I'm begging you! I'm actually working part time in a maid cafe in Akiba. I'll do anything you want just don't tell it to everyone!" Kotori stared at me and begging.
"Wait, anything?" A joke suddenly popped in my head, I should probably use this. Hehehehe
"Yes! Anything just don't tell it to everyone!" Kotori replied
I touched her chin, stared in her eyes and only a few centimeters away in her face. But I really can't stop grinning though, "What if, I want you to kiss me? A kiss from the Akiba's charismatic maid sounds good to me"
Her face turned red and she's trying to avoid looking in my eyes, "I-I don't m-mind." She closed her eyes and her lips is trying to get close to mine. I really can't stop grinning I just laughed really loud.

"Hahaha gotcha! I'm just kidding, don't worry I will keep it a secret anyway."
Her face got really red. She picked up a pillow in a chair and throwed it in my face.
"Okay okay I'm sorry. Don't worry, its a secret. But I have a request"
"W-what is it?" Kotori asked but her face is still blushing
"Can you take me and Umi to that cafe where you work? I'm actually looking for a place where we could go out next."
"But I thought you will keep this a secret just for the two of us?" Kotori asked
"You know about me and Umi right? Don't worry. To keep this fair, you know our secret, we know your secret. Deal?"
"I guess its a fair one, I agree" We made a deal about keeping our secrets. Starting today, me and Umi always go to the cafe where Kotori works. We go to dates there, and write lyrics for their next song.

But the fact that being followed is something that can't be avoided...