The Victor

Alpha Ivan Parker was a ticking time bomb. Small or insignificant, just any provocation would make his temper blow up. Keira knew this and wielded it as her greatest weapon. She was certain to win this fight. For her father. For the pack.

"Fight me, Ivan." She used his first name. A clear disrespect for the traitorous Alpha. "Fight me like the Alpha you said you were." The crimson wolf snarled viciously at his prey, not even showing any signs of pain from the wound inflicted on him.

The air crackled due to the power emanating from both Alphas. Their hatred for each other painting the atmosphere scarlet. The stillness made everything look more ominous than it already was. It made the bystanders weak on their knees.

Then movement, Keira charged with her right hand pulled backwards holding the dagger. Her left elbow angled protectively in front of her. She aimed for the space between the eyes of the wolf but missed when it sidestepped to her left. It rammed its leg on her side and she flew a few meters away.

Keira received scratches from the rocks on the ground. She immediately stood up and spitted out a little blood. One would've thought she was in trouble for Alpha Parker was strong but Keira only smirked. "I will tear you down, Ivan. I will show you every ounce of my power. Broken bones won't stop me. I will beat you until you are nothing but dust. This isn't a bluff. This is for real." Then she ran forward as did her foe. 

Keira threw her body weight behind the fist that held the dagger. It hit the wolf's neck and blood sprayed all over the place. With her two hands now, she grasped its head and brought her knees up to its chin. Then she stretched back her right leg then kicked it sideways. The crimson wolf flew and had hit a tree.

Something broke inside of Keira together with the crack of bones from Ivan's wolf. Her mind sparked with new ideas. Things she had once dismissed as bizarre started to make sense in this one moment of euphoric madness. It lured her further from the self she once knew. She looked around the frightened Crimson Wolves then raised her arms to the heavens like a victor in the arena, "This is the price all of you had to pay for a sin you so willingly committed with your Alpha. You will all die."

Screams broke out and the men rushed forward. Snarls and cracks then more screaming. Two pairs of rough hands tried to seize Keira while the Beta of Crimson Wolves leaped on her. She dropped abruptly then executed a perfect somersault in the air. It shook her free. She reached for another dagger in her boot. This one wasn't silver though. Then slashed her blade back and forth at the enemy Beta. "If I am to die, I shall fight to the last breath." He announced as his wounds began bleeding openly. There was no doubt he was strong but the cold burning rage in her heart was stronger. 

Keira stalked towards the Beta who was now kneeling on the ground while clutching his stomach. She placed both of her hands on either side of his face then crack  goes its neck. She then turned her attention back to the Alpha who was swimming in his own blood. Death was imminent for the bastard yet his eyes didn't show any intention of yielding. Keira rearranged the dagger in her hand. The blade pointing upwards at the back of her bare arm. She was ready to deliver the final blow.

"Keira! Stop!" Jacob yelled but when she snapped her head at him, her eyes were already red. Insanity had won over her and only blood could quench her thirst. She took slow steps towards Ivan. "Please! No!" A female voice begged. It was the Alpha's mate who was being held by the now blood soaked Joshua. But Keira had already ventured far off. She raised her hand in the air then stabbed the crimson wolf's forehead. "Noooo!!!" It was a long agonizing scream and in an instant it was gone. Keira appeared in front of the Luna then without batting an eyelash, snapped her neck.

Bodies decorated the ground surrounding the pack house. It was the three Royal Moon's doing but mostly Keira in her frenzy. Jacob had let go of Ivan's son then grabbed Keira's arm. She shook it away but he remained firm. "Keira... Ki... wake up! Please, wake up." Her vision started getting better. Her mind, clearer. Horror had painted her face as the surroundings registered on her. She looked at her arms and wiped at her face but there was only red. 

Keira's breathing became more rapid and shallow. "Jacob, I-" Panic bubbled inside her chest. Everything spun around her and she squatted on the ground. She was trying to make everything slow to something her brain and body can cope with.

Jacob kneeled beside Keira then enveloped her in his arms. He won't let the remaining Crimson Wolves see her in such state. He nodded his head towards Joshua then scooped Keira up in his arms. "From today onward, the Royal Moon Pack will be taking over the Crimson Wolves. Challenge us and you know what fate awaits you. There will be no mercy for betrayal." Jacob stared at every wolf in the eyes as he said this, emphasizing each word then he turned on his heel and the two were gone.