Prince Sasuke.

Matsueo Academy
July 29,2017.
13:32 PM

"A village is something you protect." The teacher walked around the classroom with the same old book in his hand.

"A village is something you protect." The class repeated after him.

He then noticed the clock and realize it was time to close up his lesson.

"Dismissed." He said as the students walked out of the classroom. One student in particular was too busy snoozing off. He sighed as we walked over to his desk all the way in the back.

"Mr.Uchiha." He said lightly hitting him on the head with the back of his book.

He slowly opened his eyes only to reveal the same color of eyes looking back at him.

"What?" He said raising himself up.

"In case you haven't noticed, class is dismissed." He said rubbing his glabella together in annoyance.

He looked around the empty classroom. "Oh, so it is." He raised himself up from desk and gathering his belongings.

"I really wish you would pay more attention. These are important lessons you will need to know when you become king." He said crossing his arms together.

"I am a prince. Once my brother gets off the throne, it's all mine. I don't see why the fuck I have to learn all of this anyways. My brother just sits around and makes everyone do the work for him, it doesn't look so hard." He said while walking towards the door.

"Mr.Uchiha, I would have you know-"

"Sayōnara, Kakashi." He said sliding the door closed.

Matsueo Castle
"Welcome home, Sasuke-Sama." The maids greeted him and took his belongings.

Is there anything in this castle that could entertain me? He wondered.

He walked around until he bumped into his brother's assistant.

"I'm sorry, Sasuke-sama." She bowed as her blonde hair fell over her shoulders.

Guess she'll have to do.

16:23 PM

She quickly looked around for her clothes as she was bare naked. When she found no sight of them, she began to worry. She tore off the sheets of his bed and wrapped them around herself.

"Looking for these." Sasuke said as he held all her clothes in one hand.

"Yes! Please, may I have those back?" She reached out for them but he swiped his hand away.

"Not so fast." He smirked.

"Sasuke-sama, please. I must go back to work." She tried to fight him for it.

He pulled her closer by her wrist which caused the blanket around her to drop to the floor.

"You should've thought about that before you got in bed with me and acted like a whore. Isn't that right, Ino-slut?" He sent shivers down her spine.

"Please, don't say such words." She trembled in fear.

"You want your clothes so badly? Go fetch doggy!" He said opening the door and throwing them out into the hallway full of servants.

She cried as she fetched for them. Luckily there was one person who was kind enough to help her.

"Ino-chan, are you okay?" She covered her with a towel cloth she had just used to make new armory.