Chapter 1 yuzihara yukiko

"Yuzihara-san can I please copy your notes?" "Ah me too" my classmates asked "ah yes here you go" I gave them the notebook, thankfully I remembered to copy it because they never return it on time "thanks I'm really sorry, it must be annoying..having people coming to you all the time for notes" I smiled "its okay" then why do you still ask "yuzihara-san is the best we'll be going now" "ok" don't come back "ah" what now...."I know this is irrelevant but are you going to be a doctor like your parents?" My smile froze "I haven't decided yet but why are you asking?" "Oh because you know we're already in our third year and the teachers will soon give out forms to fill out about where we want to go in future and because your family is mostly of doctors so we were wondering whether you would follow your parents or would do something else" "I see as you can see I haven't decided yet" "ok then we'll be going" I just smiled and they walked away. Soon the bell rang it was last period so it was off time now. everyone was going home but I was going to the council room as I was the student body president.

    When I reached the door and was about to open it, it was suddenly opened from the inside..now what.."ah president" all the other council members were inside "what is it?" Still having my signature smile I asked "good that we met you here actually we wanted to ask you for permission" it was the vice president "for what" "we made plans for going karaoke after school" now it was the accountant that spoke "ah I see" "there isn't much work so you can do it on your own please prez let us go" so you aren't even going to invite me "you can go after you complete your work" "ah prez please ever since we joined the council we have been doing nothing but work, you should let us have some fun as well" I'm the same as you, I also don't have time to go out and have fun and if you don't want to work you shouldn't have joined in the first place but all of them are looking at me expectantly..hah troublesome "fine go" "yes! Your the best!" And they left in seconds leaving me all alone...yay! more work for me....I entered the empty room and doing what I have always done, taking care of everyone's share..this is not the first time this happened, almost every once in a week they gang up on me to say yes..and this is, in no way not much..

  "I'm tired" I said looking at the pile of papers around me "finally done" I picked up my bag and got up to leave.
While walking down the hallway I got a text message and checked my "I knew it" in the message it said "sorry sweety even though I promised but me and your dad can't make it home we're busy so you can have dinner without us, sweet dreams" without any thought I turned off my phone and continued to walk. That's why I'll never be a doctor, being so busy to the point that you can't even find time for your family.
Almost home, I thought as I was crossing the road. Should I order from a restaurant today as well, I can't really cook well. I was lost in my thoughts as suddenly I started hearing screams I turned only to see a car rushing straight for me. The driver was shouting at me to move but everything was happening way to fast for me to move and soon I was hit. strangely when you die you see everything in slow motion, people screaming and everything but it doesn't hurt anywhere. I always thought that dying was a very painful process...but maybe now my parents would miss me. That was my last thought as I lost conscious.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author: yeah we don't need you anymore truck-san 😈
Yukiko: I just died you know..😑