Chapter 12 school

Charlotte's POV
I said that I don't wish to be engaged and Jake didn't called for me after that little talk with ciel I wonder what's going on in his mind...well I don't really care as long as I don't get a fiancé and he never truly thought of me as his daughter....duty as the eldest daughter my ass...I was in my room trying to sleep I didn't went for dinner as I didn't wanted to see his face...ahh tomorrow is going to be a long day...
Morning
I got up with the knock on my door it must be Sarah. I said come in. "Miss please hurry to the dinning room master is quite angry" Sarah said looking flustered "why" I said worriedly "probably because you refused the proposal from master Jake" Sarah said "okay you should go ahead I'll be right there" I said "okay miss" Sarah said while walking out of the door. Of course he's not not going to let me off that easily..I quickly took a shower and changed into a simple but elegant looking frock that reached my ankles. The frock was white with some flower patterns on it and for shoes I was wearing white heals. For my hair I made it in a bun. I was looking much like a noble now that I hoped would probably reduce his anger. I gracefully walked to the dining room and greeted everyone "good evening" I said "ahh hurry come and sit" Jake said while smiling...he didn't looked that angry but his smile was fake but I did as he said anyway. He continued speaking" you know john was quite angry that you refused the proposal" "I'm not going to get any kind of engagement until I complete my goal" I said " and what would that be" he said " I promised mom that I would become a knight" I said with a straight face " if that's so you won't be able to get married in a lifetime" he said and everyone on the table started laughing.. " think what you want but I'm not getting a fiancé why don't you make Bella engaged to him" as I finished saying that bellas face grew darker "I can't I promised Bella that she would be getting engaged to prince Edward" he said as it was the easiest thing to do " well good luck with that" I said as it was the maids turn to burst out laughing that were standing around us. Bella turned in a darker shade of red in anger and Jake glared at them to make them stop laughing as they did and said "fine you don't have to get engaged" well that was easy..."and right you two have to start school after breakfast go practice for the entrance exam" "okay" I said and continued eating while Bella was glaring at me...this is going to be hard..