chapter 17

Previous:
"Charlotte?" I heard my mame and turned around and got happy in a split second ' it was Edward'
Charlotte's POV
I was feeling really happy and ran to him but "hey" was the only thing I could say. "Hello I see your 1st" Edward said "of course I worked really hard" he replied while smiling "which classes are you going to choose" Edward asked me "hmm I'm thinking about magic and swordsmanship" "oh if I remember correctly you had knight magic right?" He asked "you are right" I said "and I umm...sorry about your mother" he said "oh" that was the only thing I could say and started looking at the ground "oh and I also wanted to ask why didn't you came to the balls I thought that I would be able to atleast see you there" he said probably trying to change the subject. "I couldn't my so called father wouldn't let me" I said " I thought so" he said "well we should go and register in the dorms" he said. Oh that's right I wouldn't dare go back to that house again. "Then see you in class" I said "yes see you later" he said while leaving. I moved towards the girls dorm and in there was a lady withe black hair and blue eyes " hello" I said "ah yes your name is Charlotte right" she asked me "yes" I replied "ok here this is your I.d card be sure to take care of it" she said while handing me a golden card which had all the information about me " your stuff is already in your room and your I'd card will also serve as your room key" she said and I nodded "go to your room for some rest classes will start tomorrow" she said and I once again nodded and headed towards my room. It was really big and stuff and I could change it according to my style but I thought that I would do it some other time. I changed my clothes and head to my bed to sleep.