Chapter 7 Goodbye

5 more years old Charlotte, s POV
I woke up and took a shower and changed into a new pair of clothes.

( this is what she was wearing and looked liked) (sorry fsn fans)Back to Charlotte's POVI had grown quite pretty in the last 5 years not that I'm bragging and I also turned 10 years old last and we a big party it was fun

Back to Charlotte's POV
I had grown quite pretty in the last 5 years not that I'm bragging and I also turned 10 years old last and we a big party it was fun...I walked down the hallway and greeted mother "good morning mother" I froze when I saw a man sitting next to  mom. Mom  looked uncomfortable and I was angry " why Is he here I asked mother. " its okay sweety he just wants to talk" mom replied her voice was calm but I knew that she didn't want him here " anyway come and sit" he smiled but it was fake I went and sat down near mom..." So why are you here" I asked " its nothing big I just wanted to ask how's Lillian doing and to ask you to come with me" my and mothers eyes were wide with shock 'go with him? What does he mean by that' mom was going to snap so I said in a hurry " I refuse" he looked shocked but regained his posture soon " OK we'll continue someday else" 'what it was that easy...' And he left..mom was furious saying " how dare he said those words. First he left me now he wants to take my daughter too" "don't worry mom I won't let him I'll stay with you for ever" I consoled her "k now I have to go bye" I said "bye" she said....I got on my horse and went towards the training area...when I got there I saw Edward sitting under a tree I threw an apple towards him and he caught it " As expected" I said " I hope you stopped doing that" he said quite annoyed " I'm preparing you for future" I said "how so" he said "if someone threw a knife towards you. You will be able to caught it" I said cheerfully . he looked at me suspiciously..."I have to say something......I have to leave" he said I stared at him for a while "eh" I was shocked "I'm sorry but as you know I'm the prince I need to do my duties" he said while looking down.."okay it can't be helped then " I said "you mean you don't care" he said while looking shocked. " I didn't said that I mean your going because you have to its not that you want to. We'll meet again when we start school" I said " okay but first have a match with me" he said "k" I said we changed into our fighting garbs.

(This is what she was wearing and ignore everything except the cloths) pic not mineBack to Charlotte's POVWe started fighting I send a few hits towards him but he dodged them I thought I should use the magic spell I made myself [freezia] I said an...

Back to Charlotte's POV
We started fighting I send a few hits towards him but he dodged them I thought I should use the magic spell I made myself [freezia] I said and ton of ice blades came out of my hand and shot towards Edward

(This is what she was wearing and ignore everything except the cloths) pic not mineBack to Charlotte's POVWe started fighting I send a few hits towards him but he dodged them I thought I should use the magic spell I made myself [freezia] I said an...

All of the blades stopped at Edwards vital points and he lost.
"Awesome I think I'll never be able to win against you" he said while admitting defeat "you can win if you try harder" I said while making the blades disappear. " okay now I'll take my leave now" he said "I hope we'll meet again" I said while bringing out my hand for hand shake but he run and hugged me I was shocked but still hugged back "I'll miss you" he said "me too" I replied we waved each other good bye and went our ways
                   ~~~~~~~~~~
Authur:(sitting in the center of many tissues) I -hic- hate -hic- goodbyes...
Charlotte: .......