Chapter 19

Charlotte's POV
I just woke up and got ready for school. I was waking down the hallway when I felt someone walk up behind me but I already knew who it was as they covered my eyes with they're hand and a sweet voice chirped "guess who" quite cheerfully "Sarah" I didn't even wait a second before answering. "How did you know" she looked quite shocked "your the only one that does it" Sarah had brown shoulder length hair with brown eyes and was low heighten, in my opinion she was quite cute but I always thought that she isn't suited to be a knight but looks can be deceiving so we should never judge someone from their looks." Did you had breakfast " she asked "yep" I said "I was asleep so I couldn't get there in time and I'm really hungry" she said "I knew something like this would happen" I said while handing her a piece of bread "really! your a life saver" she said looking thankful "be careful next time" I said "K~~" she said with none serious attitude. After that we entered the ground and there were some people already there. We sat on ground and talked while waiting for our teacher. He arrived after 10 mins. We were to fight dummies with wooden swords as we're not allowed to use real ones. "Man that was tiring" Sarah complains "not much" I said as we headed to our rooms. I changed and fell asleep.

The rest two years past really fast and Charlotte grew a lot stronger. Sarah also got better but was still a lot behind Charlotte.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A lot of you may be wondering that the story is going way to fast actually school arc is not important. The story will truly start at when Charlotte goes to the palace.