Chapter 6 Training

Charlotte's POV
I lay down on my bed due to exhaustion. "Mom's training was so tough" she made me meditade than run around the house ,do tons of pull ups and push ups and sword practice and magic practice 'I won't be able to last like this' she also said something about a teacher...
The next day..
"Charlotte this is your new  teacher" mother said cheerfully.
"OK" I replied... "Hello there Charlotte from today I'll be teaching you sword" my new teacher said." Nice to meet you master" I said while bowing I learned manners before. Mother looked proud and my teacher was smiling. His name was Alfred and he had silver hair and silver eyes. He looked in his twenties and was quite handsome. "I hope you don't mind but I have another student" master said while looking down. It must be the prince." Its okay I hope that I can get along with them" I said with a smile. Mom looked happy and master also cheered up a little." So let's go to the training ground don't worry miss Lillian I'll get her back before sunset" my master said "okay" mom replied. I got on my pony and followed master...after a few minutes we got to the training ground and it was quite big. Its hard to believe that its for two people. I went in with Alfred and he introduced me to the prince " Edward this is Charlotte from today she'll train with us" Edward nodded at me while I bowed " okay its enough greetings go and swing your sword a hundred times" my master said "may I ask why?" I asked Edward looked shocked at my question. "Its to make your arms stronger" my teacher replied " okay" I said as I walked away to train and Edward followed me "hey your name is Charlotte right" Edward asked "yes" I said " you can call me Edward" he said "okay" I replied once again and started training. After the training I was really tired it was even more harsher than mother's I thought as I was panting heavily. Master dropped me home. I took a shower,had dinner and went to sleep.
                      ~~~~~~~~
Authur: Man that was really hard
               your mother and teacher are really harsh.
Charlotte: ...'mumbles something'
You made them like this...
Authur: Eh? Did u say something
Charlotte: no nothing...