Chapter 11 Bella

Bella's POV
Ahhh I'm so pissed. First they take my maid then let that girl enter my house. What is father thinking?. I have the rarest light magic so why he need that girl. She might catch prince Edwards attention. He should've just let her rot on the streets...I'll make her life even worse then it would've been on the streets.
Charlotte's POV
"Achoo" I think someone's taking about me... Right now I'm in the backyard training with my maid standing near. I wonder what should I do. I know Bella right now must be thinking how to bully me. Its kinda laughable that I'm the one who's supposed to bully her. Its been a few months since I came here except the Jefferson family everyone is quite nice. The maids are really nice, cooks make my breakfast early and guards spar with me. "Miss Charlotte your father is calling you" Sarah said. "Okay" I replied. I didn't bother changing and went to his study in my fighting wear. "You called father?" I said through the door. "Yes come in" he said through the door and I went in. In there room there was a middle aged man with white hair and a boy with same hair."greet mister john, he's the prime minister of the country and his son ciel" father said "I'm Charlotte its nice to meet you" I said while bowing "hello dear" Mr john said "Charlotte I would like to arrange your marriage with ciel as the eldest daughter its your duty". Father said while smirking. " I refuse " I said that and left the study.
While in the study
"That brat" john said "its okay that child wasn't always like this after her mother died it was a huge blow on her go ciel talk to her a little" Jake said while sweating. "O-okay" ciel stuttered and ran out of the room.
Ciel,s POV
Father said that he's getting me a fiance so wonder who that is. I hope its not someone who's rude. I was waiting with father in uncle Jakes study I was really scared because his daughter was Bella and she was supper rude. She would always bully me on party's. The door opened and there was a blond girl. I thought Bella had brown hair. She was really pretty but what she was wearing was not pretty. was she training?. Uncle Jake told me to follow her and I did. I saw her swinging a sword so perfectly that she could be mistaken as a pro. "Why did you refuse the engagement" I asked "I don't want to get married that's it" she said while swinging " but we won't get married right of the bat just engaged" I tried convincing her "do u love me" she said "No!!" I shouted "then why?" She asked "because father wants me to" I replied "do what you want but my answer won't change" she said "okay" I said while leaving...I went back to the study room and told them we don't wish to get engaged.
                       ~~~~~~~
Charlotte: you keep throwing problems at me...
Authur: who you're talking to?
Charlotte: ....