Chapter 16 first day at school

Charlotte's POV
Finally its been a week now and I'm going to check the results I just hope my position is above top ten I don't want to be under Bella. I got ready and wore my uniform. We had to be in uniforms because the students who will get in the school had to move to the dorms and start their life there and those who didn't pass the exam would have to go back home. I got ready and went outside to get in our carriage. Mr and ms Jefferson were also outside probably to see off Bella. "You have everything you need right" ms Jefferson aka rose said "yes mother I have everything I would need" Bella said "listen Charlotte" Jefferson said after noticing me "I don't want to hear any trouble from your side" he said "you won't hear any trouble" I said "good" he said while turning to Bella. I got in the carriage because I didn't wanted to listen to their nonsense anymore. After some time Bella also got in and the carriage started moving. The ride was silent and after 2 hours we got to the school. I hurried to the score board and started checking from the bottom. I was ignoring every other name just searching for mine. I got to the top ten. I looked to the top and couldn't believe my eyes I was number 1. Edward was 2 and Ceil was 3. Bella was 10. At least I'm higher than her. "Charlotte?" I heard my name and turned around and got happy in a spilt second. 'It was Edward'.