Chapter 10 fire

Charlotte's POV
I woke up at 7:00. I took a shower and changed my clothes after preparing myself I went to dinning room to have some breakfast. Mom was already sitting there having some coffee. I went and sat beside her "good morning" I greeted her "good morning Charlotte. How are you feeling?" Mom asked "I'm feeling quite good thanks" I replied. After having breakfast I went to start my training in a few days I had perfect my wind spell. Whenever I summoned my sword it was already concealed. I was so focused on my practice that is was evening I was packing my things when I smelled something burning I looked towards my house and it was burning in that instant all the blood in my body dried. In a hurry I ran towards  my home. I was worried about mom and everyone in the mansion I ran as fast as I could. I got in front of the mansion. It was so hot that I thought my skin was gonna burn but I wasn't scared. As soon as I tried to go in someone grabbed I looked back to find the source and it was my teacher he was helding me back I tried struggling but he said " its too late I tried saving her but I couldn't I was thrown out my the fire." I couldn't think straight and before I knew it I started crying. I promised that I wouldn't let her die "I said that I would protect her" I thought out loud while crying. Master was patting my back and I fell asleep while crying...
Unknown,s POV
So I only got the woman too bad the child didn't die with her but I'll get her someday else.
Charlotte's POV
I woke up in a big room..I was still sleepy but the memories flood into my mind and I started crying again "yes mom is no longer with me anymore" I said while crying. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I cleared my eyes put on a brave face and said "come in". There was a maid who had pink hair and pink eyes. "I'm Sarah I'm your personnel maid miss Charlotte. I've come to get you for breakfast" she said with a straight face. "Yes just give me a few minutes and I'll get ready" I said "I'll be waiting outside" she said while leaving. I signed and got out of bed to get ready.
Sarah's POV
Ahhh I'm nervous but happy at the same time..I no longer have to be miss Bella's maid she would always shout at me...but I was assigned to be miss Charlotte's maid I hope she's not rude but she's miss Bella's sister so I shouldn't get my hopes high..here goes nothing I knocked...A very clear voice said come in and I went in. On the bed there was a very pretty girl with blond hair but her eyes were red I think she was crying . I just said to come have breakfast and left..she was soo polite totally different from miss Bella well they had different mothers but I feel bad for her I heard her mother died but I'll protect her and won't let her become like miss Bella...
Charlotte's POV
I changed and went to the dining room with Sarah when we got there I said thank you to her and sat down the table. On the table there were three more people other than me. Miss rose 'father' and Bella . "so I think you've heard that Liliane is dead" he said like it was normal. "Yes" I replied. "Your going to live with me now and I hope that you won't cause any trouble for me" he said " I won't " I said "good. Now have some breakfast" he said and we started eating. Bella was staring daggers at me miss rose ignored me..I hope nothing bad happens.
                      ~~~~~~~~~~
Authur: me too.
Charlotte:what worse can happen.
Authur: Oh it can.
Charlotte: What!!
Authur: Nothing (runs away)
Charlotte: Hey get back here!!!(runs after)