Chapter 15 Waiting

Its been 3 days just 4 more and I'll be able to attend school my uniform is here and it looks good if you ask me.

(Pic not mine)Bella's stuff is also here and if your wondering why did we got for our even before we got in school was because we're sure that we'll get in

(Pic not mine)
Bella's stuff is also here and if your wondering why did we got for our even before we got in school was because we're sure that we'll get in. I was in my room reading but I heard a knock "come in" I said and it was Bella. She was wearing a lot of make up even inside of the house. "Do you need anything" I asked "I don't need anything but I want you to do something" she said "and what would that be" I asked even though I already knew "stay away from prince Edward he's mine" I knew it... "I can at least try" I said returning to my book "I want you to try but to stay away from him and don't make any contact with him at all costs" she said "and why do you think I would do what you want" I said while trying to not get annoyed "I'll tell dad" "than go ahead do it like I'm scared of him and in 4 days I'll be moving to the dorm" I said looking serious "I see you want to do it the hard way don't regret your words later on" she said and left.
Thank goodness I didn't lose my temper she really annoys me...well I just need to pull through this.