Chapter 30

Charlotte's POV
After taking a bath and having dinner,  I decided to have some rest of course that was important because today had been quite eventful. As soon as I laid down I fell asleep that just shows how tired I was.
Dream
I was surrounded by complete darkness and it felt like I was walking for quite a long time. I didn't know of my destination but I felt like I had to keep going. Suddenly there was a mirror in front of me but I couldn't see my reflection in it. I raised my hand to touch it. As I placed my hand on it my reflection was there but somehow different. I was wearing a blue dress and had a confused expression while what she was wearing completely black and the expression on her face was terrifying...it was filled with cruel feelings..that it left me terrified. "So...your finally here?" Her tone was the same as me but the hatred behind it....I couldn't ignore it. "Who...who are you"this person can't be me"me? I'm you"she said while reaching out to me..coming out of the mirror I wanted to run away but I couldn't and before I knew it she was right in front of me holding my chin. Soon my vision was filled with darkness and I woke up..."hah..hah" I was sweating like crazy and it was hard to breath.. that.. That person is dangerous and that was my only opinion of her...

Author: soooo did everyone like it!!
Charlotte: how can they liked it. its way too short. 😑
Author: its not my fault that I'm not having any good ideas...
Charlotte: of course its not and I wanted to ask, people are taking out your mistakes so why aren't you correcting them?
Author: I said that people are free to point out mistakes but I never said that I would correct them..
Charlotte: you...you useless, lazy author!!!!.