Chapter 21

Charlotte's POV
I woke up at 7:00 and looked around. Yea I remember now my roommate aria had left to go home and only the graduates are at school, after our mock battle with our instructor we'll also be allowed to go home. I changed into my uniform and went to the dinning area to have breakfast. As I thought there were not many people here. I ordered normal breakfast set which contained fried eggs, toast, some fruits and juice. I sat at a table located near the window but as I sat down some boys came to me. "Hey Charlotte" the one who said was eren, he came with some of his friends, he was in the same class as me " as expected your here if you weren't I would've thought that there was something wrong in the system" "and your here that means something is wrong indeed" I retorted "aww come on you know that I'm a pretty good swordman but not as good as you" " and you have no shame in admitting that you are weaker than a girl" " of course because I don't judge gender" " ummm you know we're here as well" the one who just spoke is pip ( don't judge because author-san has poor naming sense ) " of course we know, do you want to have breakfast with me" I asked " of course who would refuse such a pretty lady" another friend of eren named Joe said ( once again author has poor naming sense ) "you do know that this pretty lady can kick your butt any time" eren said and our table was filled with laughter "you know being a noble those words don't suit you" I said while controlling my laugh " well glad that no one is here to note my words" and once again our table was filled with laughter and a lot of other students were glancing at us thinking why we were laughing well of course because a lot of students were nervous of the match. When we finished eating everyone started moving towards to training area but at that time we didn't know what was awaiting for us there...
        ------------------------------------
Along the way I got separated from eren,s group. When I got there everyone was panicking, its was terrible I could tell that they were scared but what could've scared, the graduating knights that had went through hell to get where they are, so much that they were running around while shouting I tried asking the students around me but none answered me, furious I tried making my way towards the front but what I saw was truly horrifying.....