Chapter no 8 Excaliber

15 years old Charlotte's POV
Its been 5 years since I said goodbye to Edward. Just one more year till we start school and meet again...anyway right now I have to find out what my sword is."miss Charlotte, miss Lillian is calling you" lily came and said. Lily is my personnel maid. "Okay" I replied I went with the maid to the hall and in the center was my mom and master I went to them " are we going to check my sword?" I asked "yes sweety" mom replied "okay I want you to hold out your hand and close your eyes" master said and I did what he told me to "you'll see a light try to grab it" he continued. I saw a golden light and moved my moved my hand towards it after that I felt that I was holding something heavy and opened my eyes. Master and mom looked shocked so looked at my hand...I was holding a sword that shone so brightly that it could be mistaken as gold it was beautiful.

(Pretend it was shining)Back to Charlotte's POV"I can't believe my eyes" master said "what do you mean" I asked"Its a sword called Excalibur its a really sharp and strong weapon

Back to Charlotte's POV
"I can't believe my eyes" master said "what do you mean" I asked
"Its a sword called Excalibur its a really sharp and strong weapon. Its also called the sword of kings as only the true ruler of the world can weld this sword" said looking shocked "meaning this sword can only go to people with royal blood" I said "I don't know why you got it but you can't tell anyone about this if the royal family found out they'll be after your head" he said "so how do I use it...I can't discard the sword" I said while looking down "you can learn a simple wind spell and conceal it using the wind around you" mom said "that's a good idea " he said cheerfully and I smiled "now I can't teach you anything else your sword and magic skills are perfect now. You have to practice concealing your sword on your own" he said regretfully " thank you for everything " I said while bowing " yes thank you Alfred you were a great teacher " mom said " it was my pleasure" we said good bye and he left.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~
Authur:nooo! Not another goodbye...
Charlotte: ....