very important author's note

"Hi! I am FaNdOmFiCs03 and I will be writing a Tenth Doctor X Rose fanfiction.

The story is set a few years (in Rose's time) after the Doctor had to close the time hole (S2, E14, Doomsday) and Rose fell and was brought to the parallel Earth. It is also after the Doctor talked to Rose on Bad Wolf Bay. Anything about the seasons yet to come after are disregarded for now. It's just how the Doctor left Rose, he hasn't had any companions since her, he hasn't regenerated. Just traveling on his own, unable and refusing to replace her, and she misses him very much, though she hasn't disregarded Mickey or her parents.

So, I hope you enjoy this fanfiction, you Doctor and Rose shippers! I know I will enjoy writing it!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Thanks!

~FaNdOmFiCs03"

I started writing this book when I was 13. Yeah, that age that, when you look back to it, kinda makes you cringe a little internally (and possibly externally). I wrote that little note above when I was 13/14-ish, just as I wrote the first 15 chapters or so of this book when I was that age. Therefore, please note that though the first few chapters may be cheesy, poorly written, or just cringe-worthy, this book DOES progress as my writing skills progress. So please, just fight threw the first parts to get to the good stuff. I promise you it gets better. I suppose I could just scrap it all and rewrite it, but I feel that would erase the origins my writing progress and kinda break my heart a little lol.

ALSO, this book gets pretty dang confusing at times. This book has been updated at scattered times with super large gaps in between over many years. Like, honestly, I swear I tried to have a linear plot, but it's hard to keep everything organized when you're obsessed with plot twists and you're writing about time travel. Please just bear with me 😂.

And finally, thank you. Thank you all for supporting me and this book by reading, commenting, voting, and just sticking around. I am so so grateful.

Good luck. I really hope you enjoy. :)

Allons-y, as one of our main characters may say.

Proceed with your reading.