Rooming with Royals [11]

• Dedicated to Mommy :)

Sorry for the late upload guys. My editor took long to edit, and the chapter is still with her. Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter.

Happy mother's day to all of you!

-----

Ch.11

Violet's P.O.V.

I stared at the big oak wooden door in front of me and took a deep breath. Remus and Eros were the only two that were next to me. Unfortunately, Giovanni had a meeting with the angel council while Bryson had pack business to do.

I read some stories about werewolves and understood that they were a group of werewolves leaded by an alpha. An alpha is like a leader. He makes all the choices and is responsible for the safety and well-being of his pack. An alpha also has a mate but Bryson didn't press on that matter even when I asked him to explain.

Someone gripped my shoulders making me turn around to see Remus with a big grin on his face. He murmured few encouraging words as I opened the door not knowing what to expect.

"Make sure the dragons won't eat you." Came the demon's snotty remark. You know, I think I prefer the quite Eros better. Choosing to ignore his comment, I walked forward jumping as the door slammed shut. I jumped turning around but saw nothing. I could barely see anything since this damn room is so dark. Out of nowhere I heard a creek of a door. Turning around, my eyes widened as I saw a dark figure standing but couldn't see his face since he was covered by a black cloak.

The person turned around and walked into the room signaling me to follow him. Curiously, I followed him slowly until we entered another dark room which was just as the main one that I saw the minute I entered. The only difference was that this had baby blue drawing all over it while the main one didn't.

"This is your air test. If you know how to control air then it's one of your elements." The dark cloaked figure said in a deep voice. I was about to ask him how can I control it but stopped when he raised his head and looked at me with glowing blue eyes.

One minute I was on the ground and the other I found myself floating in the air. A startled scream left me mouth when some sort of a tornado engulfed me. I looked for an escape but found none.

"Concentrate! Close your eyes and think of the tornado gone. All you've got to do is concentrate." His booming voice advised. It took me a few seconds to close my eyes and think deeply of a way out. I clenched my fists and started sweating as I looked straight into the tornado and tried to make a hole in it. Slowly, I started seeing a small opening. Concentrating on it more, it started to get bigger and bigger.

A loud thud echoed through the room as I fell. Rubbing my ass, I got up only to see the stranger leaving the room. Hey, why is he leaving-?

"Hey! Where are you going?" I shouted following him outside but stopped in my tracks when he disappeared. A light shone underneath a door. Taking hesitant steps forward, I followed the light till my foot neared the edge of the door.

There was a plant placed on a small table in the middle of the room. I looked around and saw similar drawings to the one I saw in the first room I, they were a mixture of green and brown.

"The drawing on the wall represent earth. Earth usually stands for soil and nature. You can do many things with the earth element such as changing soil into rocks or making plants grow."

I looked at the man who was touching the colored drawings. Unlike the other person that I saw, he was wearing normal clothes, a black button up t-shirt and black pants. He turned around letting me see his face. He had blazing blue eyes, shoulder length blond hair and was standing tall, probably six foot one.