Rooming with Royals [12]

Hello my dear lovlies! I just want to say thankyou for all the comments :) They make my day !

Thanks for the support too people ! I was supposed to upload tomorrow but I uploaded today because I didn't want to make you wait another day :) Like I said, there will be one upload per week.

-----

Ch. 12

I swallowed hard as I saw him standing there. Despite the tiredness that hung in his silvereyes, they still held a devilish flame that appeared indistinguishable.

"Checking me out are we now Violet?" He teased, slipping his hands into the pockets of his jeans as we began to walk closer.

"Yeah right, you wish." I tried to make my voice sound strong but mentally cursed myself when it broke at the end. He didn't seem fazed by what I said - he was a Prince after all and accustomed to women falling for him, which only seemed to fuel his already inflated ego.

"Doesn't seem convincing." That agonizing smirk of his got bigger when I didn't answer him. I averted my eyes as he walked in a circular motion around me like an animal stalking its prey. His eyes went black making him look even more dangerous than before.

"Why are you here?" I asked, my voice fading as I let my sentence hang. Eros stopped walking and looked at me with a shocked expression, but quickly covered it up.

"The guys and your uncle were worried since you've been gone for awhile." He paused. "So I started searching for you and viola. Here you are," he answered, but there seemed to be something else seemed to be on his mind he wasn't telling me.

"Oh."

Silence fell between us. Eros turned toward the ocean and closed his eyes. . I was shocked to see his face relaxed; he looked so different right now, so at ease and calm. It was another Eros and it was nice to see him in this blissful state.

"Do you have any siblings Eros?" Out of nowhere, that question popped in mind. Eros's eyes shot open as his face grew hard and as he nodded.

"Yeah, a brother." Was all he said. I could tell from his harsh tone and tensed form that he had said all he was willing to.

"How did you do in the test?" He asked quickly, moving away from the previous topic. Despite his efforts, it was clear from the way Eros chewed the inside of his lip he was anxious.

"I was pretty good. Aside from the scary looking person that I met, I think I passed all of the exams." I shuddered when I remembered the first room that I came across. The person that was in there was terrifying.

Eros raised his eyebrows in a look of astonishment. For a while he simply stared at my with his silvereyes until a small smile crept onto his face.

"Congrats." Was all he said before closing his eyes against the ocean breeze and we once again fell into silence.

Questions began running through my head. Why ? Why the sudden change of attitude? From the minute I stepped into this school, he had been all but rude to me- so why? The questions kept on repeating themselves in my head, growing louder and louder by the minute.

"Why?" My voice croaked as my eyes landed on his face. His eyes popped open and he raised a questioning eyebrow..

"What do you mean by that?" He replied. He didn't turn around, but kept on looking forward toward the sea. He was playing dumb; he knew what I was talking about.

"You know what I mean Eros." I replied, taking a few steps closer until I stood next to him. "Why the sudden attitude adjustment? One minute you seem to hate me, and the next..." my voice trailed off, I didn't even know myself how to describe how he was acting. It was just...different.