Rooming with Royals [21]

Hey Guys! Half of this chapter is in Eros's P.O.V. since I wanted you to get to know him better.

-----

Chapter 21

Eros's P.O.V.

I stared at the ground as Linkin Park's 'Burn it Down' blared through my earphones. I had been sitting in my God damn room for over an hour thinking about yesterday's date . Violet just had to wear that tight bronze dress! I swear, that woman wanted to kill me. It had been hard trying to control myself and not have my way with her right then and there.

But thinking of her reminded me of that sick excuse of a prince, Giovanni. Yeah, some might say that I was being hard on the guy and that he hadn't done anything wrong but he was with Violet, my girl! Technically, she wasn't my girl yet but she is going to be, soon.

But what if she said no?

I brushed that thought away. Nah, I wouldn't bet on that. I mean, who could resist my million-dollar smile and this delicious body that made every woman melt? No other woman would miss the opportunity of being with a prince, a hot prince that is. And speaking of being with a prince, oh man, last night had been a complete disaster. That slut hadn't been able to keep her trap shut!

Why did I ask her to go out? Easy, to make Violet jealous.

And did that work out the way you wanted?

No, not exactly. I wanted her to kiss me in front of Giovanni so I could show him "who's the man", but unfortunately she hadn't. My thoughts went to how Violet had looked last night. Her soft skin that I wanted to caress so badly. Those full red lips that I wanted to ravish. And those slender long legs that I wanted to touch and spread apart-

"Okay Eros, that's enough. I don't wanna hear anything related to you, Violet and a bed got that?" My eyes went to Remus and I smirked. Poor guy looked as pale as ever, and he heard my thoughts it made him look even worse.

"Well, you're going to hear a lot of those if you keep on reading my mind." I put my ear-phones away and smiled sickly which made him flinch. Did I look that bad when I smiled? Nope, not a chance. Women paid money so they could see my face. Remus rolled his eyes and sighed.

"You better drop that ego of yours if you wanna win Violet's heart." He pointed out.

"Not happening man."

The idiot shrugged none coherently and looked at the floor. What was up with him, he was acting strange lately. He wasn't himself.

Then ask him what the hell is he thinking of, for fuck's sake!

Right, right. I should.

"So, what's wrong?"

"What do you mean?" I rolled my eyes, got up and stared down at him.

"One, you've been acting strange. Two, I understand you're pale but not this much. No offence man, but you look like a heartbroken puppy." It was now his turn to glare.

"Take that back Eros." I knew he was being serious but I wanted to play with him. I bit back a grin and crossed my arms.

"No." I was expecting Remus to at least reply but all he did was sigh and rub his temples. Okay, something was definitely wrong. The normal Remus would have growled and started chasing me around, wanting my head on a platter but this...