Rooming with Royals [23]

Well hope you like this chapter (takes deep breath) I'm nervous.

1. Totally loved the comments on last chapter. L O V E D !

2. The votes on last chapter are really appriciated.

3. I love you guys!

4. Don't kill me at the end of this chapter. Please 🙈

-----

Ch.23

Violet's P.O.V.

"Giovanni?"

But Eros didn't hear me. He kept on kissing my neck, holding me possessively close to him. Giovanni was staring at me with unreadable eyes but sadness was clearly written on his features. I put my hands on Eros's chest and pushed him away. He stumbled backwards and looked at me confused. He soon noticed me staring at someone behind him making him turn around.

Oh my Gosh, what have I done!

I completely forgot that Giovanni was my escort for tonight. Guilt took over me as he looked at the floor with clenched fists. I took a step forward, trying to make my way to Giovanni but Giovanni's cold glare refrained me from doing so.

"So you've been with him all along, right?!" I flinched. His voice was rough, cold and shallow. I stared at the ground, too ashamed, not knowing how to answer.

"Answer me!" he yelled. I looked at him and bit my lip when I saw that his jaw was rigid.

"She can answer you whenever she wants," Eros said, his voice low and dangerous. My eyes quickly wandered to him. He was tense, glaring at Giovanni.

Giovanni's eyes snapped to Eros.

"You're in no f-cking place to talk Eros," he snarled.

My eyes went wide when Giovanni swore. He was really angry, he never swore.

This is all my fault, this is all my fault !

"Giovanni," I surprised myself when his name escaped my lips.

Both of their attention turned to me and I swallowed hard.

"I can be with whoever I want and besides, I am not dating you, Giovanni. You aren't my boyfriend. You cannot come here and start yelling at me demanding answers when you have no right to. I picked Eros and I'm glad I did." I knew I was going to regret this tomorrow. Eros is so going to use this against me.

"Then what about the date that we went on? And you saying yes to escorting me?" he demanded, his voice rising. I stared at him, and yet again, not knowing how to answer.

What should I tell him? I can't just say 'oh hey, I just did that to make Eros jealous'!

From the corner of my eye, I saw Eros freeze. Please God, please tell me he didn't put the pieces together. He turned his head sideways, a smirk playing on his lips with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"If someone close asked you if they can escort you, would you say no, Giovanni?" It was Eros who spoke this time. Giovanni didn't reply back, he just stared at Eros with an unreadable expression.

"Did Violet tell you that the double date was a friendly date? She looked bored. That's why I asked her if she would like to come with us too. But I didn't want her to feel like a third wheel so I told her to ask any of you guys out, and she picked you." My jaw practically hit the floor.