Rooming with Royals [32]

Chapter 32

"When do you think she'll wake up?"

"No one knows," Giovanni replied. My head was still hurting and my muscles were aching from the moment I had woken up which wasn't very long ago, probably five minutes, and for the whole time I had been listening to the guys' conversation.

Till now, Giovanni, Bryson, and Claudia were in the room, well they were the only ones whose voices I heard, but I still wondered where Eros and Remus were. Silence echoed through the room and all of a sudden, a smacking sound echoed through the room and was followed by a choking voice.

"Why are you acting like she's never going to wake up?! You've heard the doctor Gio, she needs time to rest." Well that was Claudia alright. As much as it was weird to say it, I missed her high, squeaky voice. It had been so long since I had heard anything from her and it was taking all of my might not to spring up from bed and hug the life out of her.

"Claudia, for the last frickin' time, tone it down a bit; my ear drums are about to explode!" I inwardly smirked at that. Perfect timing Bry, perfect timing. I couldn't help but pity the guy. I mean, now, instead of Claudia arguing with Giovanni, she was going to turn the whole place into a smack down arena for what Bryson just said.

"Excuse me?! What are you implying?" I mentally sighed. Ah, how much I wanted to be awake so I could see Bryson's expression. I could already visualize Claudia's hands on her hips with a threatening glare on her face.

"Long story short, what I'm trying to tell you is to keep your fucking trap shut woman!" He exclaimed. I suppressed my laughter by biting my lip. Bryson was in for a big one now. Come on Bry, what person in their right mind would talk to Claudia like that when she's angry?

I heard someone, which was probably Giovanni, sigh and murmur something along the line 'why am I friends with you people'. Too bad Claudia heard him and smacked him... again. Giovanni grumbled under his breath, probably asking God why Claudia had to be his sister. I was about to open my eyes, but refrained myself from doing so when the door opened and I heard heavy footsteps.

"Claudia, I could hear your voice all over from downstairs." My heart fluttered in joy as I heard his voice. So, Prince Eros finally decided to make an appearance. His footsteps drew nearer till he was next to me. The bed dipped and I felt Eros's hand caress my cheek.

"Any progress yet?" Eros asked them, but was met by a chorus of no's. He sighed and pulled himself closer to me. His fingers went from my cheek to playing with strands of my loose hair. My heartbeat increased as he drew nearer till his hot breath tickled my ear. "When are you going to wake up Violet, I need you." His voice was pleading with me, as if begging me to wake up. Those words warmed my heart and I knew that it was the right moment to open my eyes.

"I am." My eyes fluttered open as I smiled at Eros's now shocked face. His face displayed a mixture of emotions, but it was soon gone from shocked to content. I was surprised when Eros took me into a hug but nonetheless, I hugged him back, my fingers clutching the vest he wore  tightly as I buried my face in the crook of his neck. I inhaled, taking in his scent and smiled.

Gosh, it feels so good to be in his arms again! Eros pulled away and took me by surprise when his lips pressed against mine. I ran my hands through his hair and deepened the kiss. Just as I was about to grant him access, someone coughed making both me and Eros break away.

"I know that you are so happy to see each other but please, there's no need to ruin my innocent eyes." My eyes wandered off to Claudia who had her arms crossed and a scowl covering her face. I looked down at Eros, who had a huge smirk on his face and I blushed untangling my hands from his hair. My eyes snapped to Bryson who snorted.