eleven

The ride was about ten or fifteen minutes away from our neighborhood. The ride was mostly quite as we listened to the radio. Wyatt would make a few jokes here an there to get my to laugh. I was starting to think that was all he wanted me to do the whole time.

We pulled into the small ice cream shop and there was a few cars parked.

Right outside the doors of the shop, sat about five to six small tables. They had some teens sitting around at a few of them.

Wyatt reached for the radio and turned it down. "Ready to go ma-lady?"

I blushed at the nickname he gave me, "Yeah let's go handsome,"

We both got out of the car and walked beside each other, towards the entrance.

As Wyatt opened the door for me to go in, I glanced towards the tables. I saw a few people from school, but we continued making our way inside.

As the cold air hit my face, a delicious sweet smell hit my nose.

"mmm," I glanced over to see Wyatt with his eyes closed, smelling the same thing I did.

"It smells so good, lets get some!" I giggled and pulled Wyatt towards the front desk. We scanned the menu and ordered.

I got a milkshake and Wyatt got a waffle cone, with a few different flavors.

I grabbed my money out of my wallet and handed the cashier the money. Wyatt hit my arm away, "Don't worry about it, I'm paying," He smiled.

"Thank you Wyatt." I smiled as he handed the cashier the money.

"No problem love,"

I blushed and looked down, hoping to try and hide my bright colored cheeks.

Afterwards we made our way towards the door. "Wanna go and sit at the tables?"

"Yeah sounds perfect to me." I smiled.

We made our way out the door and I saw quite a lot of people from school. Of course didn't mind seeing them, but I didn't feel like it now.

I grabbed Wyatt's hand. 'Wait, didn't you say something about a walk earlier?"

"Oh yeah. You wanna go?" He smiled.

"Only if you want too," I said sipping my milkshake.

"Yeah, I mean as long as I'm with you it's perfect anyway."

I smiled as we made our way to the car. We got in and started it.

Wyatt started pulling out, heading towards the park.

"You know Wyatt, you're too sweet sometimes," I giggled looking at him.

He kept his eyes on the road, and smiled.

It was quite for a few minutes, so I decided to turn on the radio.

As I did so, Wyatt mumbled something.

"What did you say?"

He slightly laughed. "I said, but only for you."

It took a moment to realize what he said, letting it sink in.

After I realized it, I couldn't help but smile.