fourteen

I walked down the hallway with a skip in my step.

I saw Sophia and Millie at their lockers, I decided to give them a scare.

I stood behind them, as I grabbed onto each of their shoulders, "Boo!"

"Ahh!" Millie jumped. Putting her hand over her chest, in shock.

Sophia just stood there, "Nice try y/n," She grinned.

"So? What do you guys have planned for tonight?" I smiled looking at each of them.

Sophia shrugged.

"Nothing so far," Millie replied, Sophia nodded her head in agreement.

"Perfect! We already have plans," I said sliding my books into my locker.

"Oh! What do we have planned?" Sophia grinned.

"Well, it was kinda the guys' idea. Maybe you both could come over? They said they're gonna have people over. Just to hang out I guess, I mean, or we could do our own thing..."

"No, no, no.That sounds like a good idea, I can come!" Millie smiled.

"Me too! Your house?" Sophia agreed.

"Yeah! I'll meet you both in class. I'm gonna tell them your coming, Oh and I have a story to tell you both later," I smirked, thinking of what happened between Wyatt and I last night.

"Ah, I can't wait!" Millie smiled.

"Same! And I think I know what this is about..." Sophia grinned.

They nodded and left as I went towards the guys' lockers. Which was the opposite direction.

Sorry It's short, the next chapter is longer :)