fifteen

Wyatt's POV

I walked into school and headed towards my locker. I started to open it up.

Jack was opening up his locker beside me too. I laughed to myself as I thought of how my morning went so far.

As I left this morning, I saw Jack heading towards Jaeden and y/n's house. I stopped the car and rolled down the window,

"Hey Jack! Where are you going, need a ride?" I said while laughing at him.

His face lit up, "Yeah! Thanks dude, your the best!"

He got in the passenger seat, then I remembered the night before and how y/n was just sitting there, not even twelve hours ago.

My mind went back to reality as Jack started talking.

"Yeah I planned on winning a bet with Jaeden and Finn, But now I can outsmart them both,"

I started the car and we drove towards the school.

Jack went on and started telling me about their little bonfire the night before and how y/n was a party pooper for not joining.

I just smiled to myself, knowing I was the only person who knew the truth about the night before.

I was planning on offering y/n a ride to school, but I just didn't want to take things to fast. Even though we're already best friends. Plus the guys would think somethings up, then they would bother me and her about it. I guess thats why I was worried.

Maybe I can offer her a ride somewhere else, Then I guess I could bring the guys too.

I was finishing putting stuff into my small locker when I felt two hands on my shoulders.

I heard Jack gasp beside me.

I turned around to see Finn and Jaeden.

Jaedens cold hands left my shoulders as I saw Finns leave Jacks,

"Well, well, well, you girls are early," Finn smirked.

I looked over his shoulder to see y/n's locker, Her, Millie, and Sophia were standing there.

"No, I think you girls are late." I smirked back, closing my locker.

"Well it is the last day, So honestly I don't really care," Jaeden grinned.

I laughed at him, he thought he was being cool by saying that.

I hit him playfully on the shoulder as he started opening his locker up, Which was next to mine.

" So Wyatt..." Finn smiled.

"We kind came up with this one last night, while you decided not to show up."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

Finn looked to Jaeden,

"Well, wanna hang at my house later? We figured, have another bonfire since you missed the last one, and y/n's gonna invite some of her friends over," He smiled, looking at me and Finn and Jack.

"Oh so this what you did while I was gone," Jack sighed.

"Pretty much." Finn shrugged.

"Alright I'll be there." I smiled.

"Cool," Jaeden smiled back.

"I got to go, Mrs. smith says if I'm late again, I'm getting a detention," Jaeden shrugged walking away and towards his class.

I laughed at him, "What happened to non-caring-cool- Jaeden we met a few minutes ago?"

He grinned, "You'll see him again later,"

Jack, Finn, and I laughed and waited on each other at our lockers. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw y/n walking over.

She smiled at me and looked towards Finn,

"Well Millie and Sopia are coming, What time did you say?"

He was still digging in his locker, "Um, just tell them around seven I guess, or just come whenever, I mean It's your house y/n."

"Alright cool," She said giggling. Then she looked at me, I'm pretty sure we locked eyes for a second but it got interrupted by Jack looking at us both.

"Oh, so this was your date last night, huh?" He smiled from ear to ear, looking at us both.

Finn immediately turned around from his locker. "I knew it!"

"Yeah sure you did," She rolled her eyes. She was so cute.

"Oh come on y/n! You think we believed you took a three hour nap then went to bed?" Finn grinned.

"Yeah! And come on Wyatt, we're best friends and know everything about you. I'm pretty sure you haven't even talked to most girls you've been interested in, ever." Jack shrugged.

I felt my face get red.

"Well what does Jaeden think?" y/n asked.

"Well I'm pretty sure he didn't know, I mean we never said this out loud till just now," Finn said.

"What are you guys detectives?" I asked.

"Maybe..." Finn and Jack both said at the same time.

I looked at y/n but she was already looking at me, her face was just as red as mine.

"Okay, I think it's time to get to class." She giggled.

She was too adorable.