fool again

i should've seen it coming,
i should've read the signs
but I guess it's over

   'Rin...Sousuke?'

   Shivers went down in his spine—it's something Haru never thought would happen to him; and it's much worse, even worse. In front of him lies two figures with widened eyes, sharing a trail of saliva between their lips that became the evidence of their crime. As his heart started to tear, he ran with all of strength to get away.

   'Haru!' shouted Rin as he was about to chase him, but stopped as Sousuke blocked him. 'Why would you chase him if you don't have feelings for him?!'

    With tears in his eyes flying with the wind, the pain inside Haru suffocated him, making him wonder he's still able to breathe despite running and having a broken heart at the same time. It kept playing back in his mind: the kiss that's so intense, and passionate, and Haru saw Rin in a way he'd never seen before.

    He felt betrayed.

    His feet suddenly stopped and he sighed, regretting one single thing.

    He regretted losing him. If he's here, he would be the one comforting him.

    Betrayal. Treason. A traitor disguised as a lover. Haru felt disgusted, as he reassured himself that this is what he had dreamt, and he has now reached it. But in the end, it's just nothing but a dream; and everything happening to him right now is the reality.

    He never thought that the person who gave color to his colorless life will be the death of him. It's all a delusion; an imagination his mind creatively created, and he felt like choking in his own spit. He finally regretted everything he did. He's a fool. A dumbass. An asshole. The literal asshole of Rin. An actual shit. If only he didn't existed...

    If only he seen this coming...

    Man, he is still in love with him and it pains him.

    Darkness fell and Makoto is back in his usual habit: clubs. After seeing his face again for so long, Makoto felt refreshed and he wants to complete one thing before leaving Iwatobi again in order to start his life over without his past clinging on him. He knows Haru is the only person in his life he needs to say goodbye to.

   But how will he do it?

   He doesn't even know.

   Everyone eyed him around around; male and female alike, and their stares trailed his back as Makoto walked. In the past, he would be embarassed having all eyes on him, but he's confident—like a model in a fashion magazine. A smirk appeared in his lips as he noticed a group of girls checking him out; he winked, causing them to scream louder than the speakers.

   If only he have the audacity to, Makoto would've a girlfriend right now. She would be slim, a bit tall, calm and quiet, with ocean-blue eyes and straight, shiny black hair. Makoto choked.

After all, Makoto's standards will always be Haru.

   Makoto sighed upon remembering him. He then sat on one of the stools and lighted a cigarette. Upon seeing the bartender, he spoke, 'Johnny Walker.'