quit playing

stop messing with my mind, baby

   Haru's hands gripped the sheets tightly as Makoto's lips touched his bare abdomen softly.

   The feeling is ticklish, sending shivers down to his spine, but it turned pleasurable as soon as he felt Makoto's hot tongue on his skin. The continuous kisses soon turned into sloppy licks as he moved to his nipples. Haru's back arched in pleasure as Makoto started sucking, causing him to whimper. His nipples became erect at the same time his dick went more erect.

   Circling his tongue on Haru's nipple, Makoto never thought he would taste the sweetness of his skin.

   His skin is feather-like soft, and Makoto couldn't resist to touch it; making him feel the heat under his skin.

   Makoto continued circling and sucking his nipple repeatedly while his free hand gently played the other one, but to Haru's surprise, he trailed saliva with his tongue across his chest, moving towards the other.

   No matter how many times Haru denies in his drunk delusion, he never found teasing more pleasurable than this.

   Rin's was nothing compare to this.

   Haru feels wet more in each second. He was suddenly startled when a hand suddenly groped his standing crotch, making him glance to see Makoto smiling at him evily. What's inside his forest green eyes are lust and desire; Haru groaned as he started to rub his clothed erection intensely, causing him to roll his eyes back. A pair of lips touched his ear: 'You're already wet from just this? I guess you really do want it, Haru...'

   His hands wrapped around him, slowly undressing his sweat-filled clothes while trailing kisses down on his body.

   Another ticklish feeling grazed on his skin as he felt his breath on his now-bare erection. The way Makoto kissed it gave him pleasure and the moment he licked it—Haru responded with a little whimper.

   The way his tongue circled on his head made him curl his toes in ecstacy. Endless moans came out as Makoto started to enter it on his mouth, thrusting it up and down in such fast manner, stacking up the pleasure he felt.

   'I'm...c...' In a slur manner he spoke, but Makoto's speed gone up. His eyes suddenly opened his warm cum flowed in the corners of his mouth. Haru looked down and saw Makoto smiling at him with the faint but glistening cum leaking from his mouth. Makoto suddenly licked his fingers before going into Haru's ass.

   It's slow and Haru liked it. He never knew despite the ruthless surface this stranger has, a gentler side is underneath... just like him.

   Oh, for fuck's sake, Haru-chan, why are you thinking about that boy when you are fucking a stranger?

   Haru's grip on the sheets became even tighter as Makoto's fingers started pumping inside him. It's slow, but the seductive whispers and gentle kisses made him moan louder, and he cannot control himself even more as he kept going faster until he hit his prostrate.

   And before Makoto could realise, Haru came again, but without touching his dick. Smiling, he trailed his kisses on abdomen before reaching Haru's lips to ravage it. Upon parting their lips, Makoto's heartbeat has gone up even faster as soon as he saw Haru's erotic face.