Introduction

Summary

Taliesin Graile is an enhanced hunter for the Oriehn Venery. Tasked by the gods with finding the last-born Oriehn female hiding among earth's excess populace, he endures experimentation and torture to return her to her rightful place amongst his people.

Alice Proctor is a linguist. Her sole purpose is to interpret the language of the imperialists invading her planet for Earth's rebellion. When she is taken by a rogue test subject to the lunar station above her home planet, Alice aids the rebel force the only way she can- accepting her alleged foreign ancestry forced upon her, and enacting the ancient tradition of a claiming period known as the Sieve.

She gains one month to remain on the Matron-Capsule with Taliesin and his charges. One month, if Alice can avoid speaking to the Oriehns, and she can return with the crucial information she gathered for Earth's rebel forces.

But Taliesin is unrelenting, despite his cold demeanor. The longer she stays, the more questions he is allowed to ask. Every week more time is required of her to spend with him. Alice is resolved to resist Sin's charm and the Oriehn's welcoming culture, but just as she thinks she knows what she wants, an impending siege on the Oriehn mothership has a way of twisting her opinion.

Copyright

This book is protected by the U.S. and Wattpad copyright law. You may not copy, use, or claim any of our works as your own. Thank you.

Note

This is an edited second draft-- we are looking to be published and improved upon, so feel free to point out any mistakes, errors, or plot holes. As always, comments and votes are always appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this novel, and we hope you enjoy.