UPDATED: FAQs and New Project

Hi, everyone! I'm answering some FAQs and introducing my next project on Oriehn! I'm sorry if this is super long but I think it has some important and interesting information for you guys. 

NEW QUESTION: HELP ME NARROW IT DOWN...What would you read my profile?

a) A Steampunk Historical-Romance, Featuring Chinese Myth, Regency Era Culture, and Dragons 

b) A Dystopian Atompunk-Romance, Featuring Shrink Rays, Biomes, and Mad Scientists

Please feel free to ask some more questions, leave comments, and I will update and address this chapter as they come in. 

Questions about Oriehn

So first, some context: Oriehn was written originally in a partnership found on Wattpad that has since been dissolved. That being said since that partnership ended I have edited it two to three times by myself to ensure the best flow and quality of the story and have made a few minor changes since the original first draft. Additionally, this story was written as  NaNoWriMo entry for 2017, back when I was still a teenager. Every other novel on this profile is in the same boat, except for an unpublished fantasy novel that is in very rough condition. 

FAQ 1: Will there be a sequel to Oriehn?

Answer: Maybe.  Since Oriehn has been edited and changed outside my old partnership, I feel comfortable saying that the potential for a sequel is there-- that being said, my writing style and taste has evolved since I was 15, and now as a 20 something student, I am more interested in writing something that is 1) completely my own voice and 2) fit to the genres that interest me. However, if I had garnered enough interest, I had played around with re-writing Oriehn entirely from Alice's perspective and making it a more literary piece. 

FAQ 2: Is this story going to become a paid story? I don't want to read it unless it's free...

Answer: This will NOT be a paid story. I have been approached by several publishing houses, web-publishing sites, and pay-per-chapter sites asking if I would either move Oriehn off of Wattpad for a royalty. The answer is and always will be "No" for this novel, largely because I feel that would be taking advantage of work that is not completely my own and opportunistic. I want my readers to enjoy quality stories without having to pay or worry about watching a certain number of ads until they move to the next chapter. My dedication to this extends to my other books currently published in this profile. 

Questions about my Profile

FAQ 3: Are you planning on writing anything new?

Answer: YES! As you may have heard and as I have referenced above, I am still very much interested in writing. I have a freelance position as a professional ghost-writer and beta reader for other fiction authors. I enjoy getting paid to write and plan stories. That being said, I want to invest in writing a passion project that is completely my voice and mine to own. With the Wattys opening up, I feel it is perfectly timed. 

This is where you, my readers, come in...

I want to hear your answer in the comments. What you say has complete influence over what my next writing project looks like, which will be a complete, +50,000 word entry in the 2020 Watty Awards. Based on the most popular vote, I will ask more questions.