SO YOU USED TO BE HUMAN

Book 3 of the Chasing the Sun series

This entire novel is going through some heavy edits after book two is formally wrapped up.  It's completed right now but read at your own risk with the knowledge that some details will change.

The original bad-boy vampire is back and he's trying to make up with his ex-girlfriend Jaime... but of course everything goes to hell in deadly and hilarious ways.  Beatrice is back and she's pissed as hell, Claude has a new friend with a Bacon addiction, Sammy can't understand by Bob is still in town and Jaime... well that's just really complicated.  Join Bob as he encounters and breaks more vampire legends and shows us how cool being a vampire in our world can really be.

This is the SEQUEL to SO YOU MIGHT BE A VAMPIRE, the novel with over 794K reads and which reached the #2 spot in Vampire. I guarantee it's fucking hilarious.

(Good news is that I finished the book, but I'm going through a first pass edit over the next couple of weeks, which means that some of the typos, misspellings and general sloppiness that comes from just straight out writing, will be cleaned up.  Chapters will be updated!)

You can follow Bob on TWITTER https://twitter.com/bob_the_vampire

********

CONTENT WARNING:

The story you are about to read is intended for mature readers due to its language. It may not be appropriate for all audiences. Please read at your own discretion.