Chapter 12: A World of Hurt

Having sex in a public bathroom is a highly risky and possibly dangerous act and requires nerves of steel and an unprecedented acrobatic ability.  If you've ever had sex in the front seat of a car then you've had a more comfortable version of sex in a bathroom stall.  There is just about the same amount of space and that hot sweaty desperation that got you and the girl there in the first place, is contagious and constantly passing back and forth, culminating in hot sweaty sex that bore no relation to making love in any shape or fashion.  Sex in a bathroom stall, much like sex in cars, is very much just plain fucking.  There is nothing romantic about it, just heat and bodies pressed against each other, almost trying to combine with each other.  There is the utter carnality of it all, the tongues and teeth and the grunts and moans building and building as you fuck the shit out each other, knowing that in just a few minutes it would all be over, but in that moment, that one moment, it lasted forever and forever was long enough.

Should it ever come to pass that you would have the chance to ever have sex in a bathroom, the kind without stalls is the better kind to choose; you know the kind, where it's a single use bathroom with just the toilet and the sink and some paper towels on the wall.  The sinks in those are usually pretty sturdy and you know what? Bending a girl over one of those sinks, hands pressed gripping the sink while you two fuck the life out of each other is a lot better than sitting on the toilet bowl in some questionable stall, all the while hoping desperately not to break anything, because even then you'll be wondering in the back of your head when was the last time someone peed on the seat and did they clean it up properly?  Those are the last thoughts you need when having wild ball-busting sex in a public bathroom.

The bathroom in the diner had stalls, only three of them since it wasn't a huge diner by any means, but it gave me hope that someone had cleaned up recently since there weren't as many stalls to clean.  Beatrice popped her head out from the last stall, the wheelchair accessible one, and grinned toothily.  It was strange to see her so giddy and full of mischief, so much so that she could have been a normal girl, and damn if there wasn't something sexy about that.  It wasn't a side she showed often, if ever, and she was more than happy to share it with me.  Well, it was either that or murder on a grand scale in the diner.

She stuck her tongue out at me and threw her panties through the air at me.

"Good catch. Now get in here and fuck me already," she said as I pocketed the panties and moved towards her, my erection straining against my pants for release and then some action.

"You've been planning this haven't you?"

"I've been thinking about it. A lot.  You fucking me while she waits outside for you? That just turns me on."  Beatrice grabbed me and dragged me into the stall, the door slamming shut behind us.  She kissed me then, long and hard, her tongue surprising me at first with its ferocity, but then again what did I expect with Beatrice, anyway? I kissed her back, giving myself into it, going with it and before I could think, her hands were in my pants, pulling them down and she was straddling me, pulling me into her and she was so warm and inviting and so fucking perfect.  It had been at least two weeks since I had last had sex and this was a relief, a welcome "oh yeah, this is what sex feels like, I remember this."

We fucked the hell out of each other in that bathroom stall.

And all I could think about was Jaime waiting outside for me.

 ***

Beatrice smirked as she watched me wash up, a pack of cigarettes in her hands.  She had pulled down her skirt and had pulled back on her overly tight blouse, her nipples poking through the fabric, daring me to tweak them or do something useful.

"I'll give you twenty-four hours to get this sorted out, but after that, you're mine.  If I have to come for you, people are going to die."

"You really know how to show your love don't you?"