Moving In.

*SCARLETT'S POV*
I woke up to the noise of my alarm in my almost empty apartment. After my parents died last month, my cousin Ayla decided to take me into her house in L.A. I'm just excited to have a fresh start and forget about my worthless life back in New York. I was ready  for this big move.

This morning I wasn't in the mood to impress anyone, so I just decided to put on a tank top and sweat pants from Brandy Melville, and a crochet cardigan from Free People. No make up, just me and my big old bags under my eyelids.

 No make up, just me and my big old bags under my eyelids

Before I left for my flight I decided to text Ayla.

Me: Hey Ayla, I'm leaving to go to the airport now.
Ayla: Ok, just letting you know I'm probably going to be late because Logan is driving me to the airport.
Me: Ok, lol see you you later cuz! ❤️

*SKIP TO AFTER THE FLIGHT*

When I finally got off the plane I felt like a totally new person. I texted Ayla and texted her my gate number. When I got to baggage claim I saw Logan holding a sign saying 'WELCOME TO L.A. SCARLETT!'. Ayla just waved at me and could see her mouthing 'Sorry!'.

I got my bags and bent down to hug Ayla.

'I haven't seen you in so long!' Said Ayla
'I've missed you so much Ayla!' I told Ayla

I turned to Logan and shook his hand.

'Hey Logan my name is Scarlett, but you can call me Scar.' I said
'Clearly you know who I am, but nice to meet you!' Said Logan

We got into the car and Logan started to vlog, and Ayla began yelling at him for vlogging and driving. Then all of the sudden he put the camera down and I saw Ayla and Logan mumble to each other. I tried to see what they were talking about, but I just couldn't make out what they were saying.

'What're you guys talking about?' I asked Ayla and Logan

'Well,' they both said ' Were maybe throwing a party for you tonight.'

'Guys, I have things to do like settle in!' I told them
'That can wait a day.' Said Ayla
'Fine.' I whisper

I look through the window the whole trip to Ayla's apartment. We finally got to Ayla's apartment and I automatically had to start getting ready for this 'wild' party they've claimed.

I decided to go with a black off the shoulder crop top and some tan colored shorts with some black knee high boots. For my hairstyle I went safe with a classic half-up-half-down. For makeup I went with nude look but with a bold lip.

 For makeup I went with nude look but with a bold lip

'Scar, are you ready?' Asked Ayla 'Yep!' I told Ayla

'Yep!' I told Ayla

We got into an uber and we were on our way to Logan's party, which I'm pretty sure wasn't actually directly for me.