Bye.

*JONAH'S POV*
(LAST DAY BORA BORA)

I wake up to the noise of a girl screaming. I thought it was Scarlett, the noise sounded familiar. I run of the door and go into their room. I see Ayla freaking out and Jack and Daniel on their phones calling 911.

'What's wrong?' I ask Scarlett

'I don't know it just really hurts.' She tells me

I hold on to one of her hands and get worried. It looked like she was dying, but I was confused.

A few minutes later the ambulance came. They got Scarlett off the bed and rushed her into the vehicle. Ayla was the only one who went with her, because they are family.

*ZACH'S POV*

I wake up to the noise of an ambulance, but by the time I got out they already left.

Jack went up to me and said 'Scarlett, she's hurt.'

'What do you mean she's hurt?' I asked Jack

'We don't know, but Ayla's with her getting everything in control.' Said Jack

I sit down, and I felt like the whole world came crashing down on me.

*AYLA'S POV*

We got to the ER and they got us straight into the room.

They did a blood sample on Scarlett, and a ultrasound.

The doctor came back with results an hour later.

He came in and closed the door. I held onto Scarlett's hand because I knew what was bound to happen.

'I'm sorry to tell you, but you lost the baby at almost 5 weeks.' He said in a low tone

I sat down and Scarlett didn't say or do anything for a straight 2 minutes, until she began to sob loudly.

'I'm sorry.' Said the doctor

'Do you know how I lost the baby?' She asked with sobbing

'Not exactly...' he said

5 minutes later he left, and told us we had to leave because more patients had to come in.

Half and hour later we got back to the hotel and Scarlett locked herself in the bathroom.

All the boys including Logan rushed by our room as I closed the door.

'What happened?' Asked Corbyn

'Scarlett, lost one of your guys' baby.' I told them

Zach looked the most affected since it was his baby, but you can see relief on his face too. I don't blame him though, he's just 16.

All the guys that had sex with Scarlett looked shocked expect for Daniel, because he knew it wasn't his baby.

For the rest of the day Logan tried to convince the lady at the front desk to give us 2 more days at Bora Bora, but nothing.

*SCARLETT'S POV*
(NEXT DAY)

The next day I started to get ready at 4:30 am. Considering I didn't go to sleep that night. That day I didn't feel like trying to look cute or anything, doing wore these matching sweatshirt and sweatpants in tan, and white shoes.

 That day I didn't feel like trying to look cute or anything, doing wore these matching sweatshirt and sweatpants in tan, and white shoes

We get to the plane and Daniel held onto my hand the entire flight, he's the guy I should be falling in love with.

When I got in the sky, I'd know I'd be saying goodbye to two things and that would be Bora Bora and baby Zoey or Zach.