Back Home.

*SCARLETT'S POV*
(AFTER THE FLIGHT)
We finally got to LAX, I was happy that I can now officially take a break from these boys. I love them as friends and others as more, but I can't risk my future for them. I don't want to cause them any stress in their careers because of me.

Ayla and I get our bags at baggage claim and I say goodbye to all the boys and give a big hug to Daniel. He's been my number one supporter through out thick and thin. Ayla and I , then get our uber and drive off.

'Ayla, I think I'm ready to start working.' I tell Ayla

She looks at me 'Work where?'

'I think I have the potential to be a model, actress.' I tell her

'I think you should go for it Scar, it'll teach you good responsibility.' She told me

I smiled and looked throughout the window. Before I start any serious work, I should have a little side job for extra cash.

*FEW MINUTES LATER*

We finally get to their apartment, and I go on my computer and start typing 'Acting jobs. Modeling jobs.'. Then I find 'Whilemina Modeling Agency' I do research on it, and see that there will be model auditions in two days!
I signed up online and ran for the mall, I need two decent outfits for this audition.

I get to the mall and see Aspen at the window at 'TopShop'. I just wanted to go there and punch there, but then I see Jack next to her. I thought I'd better not. I ignore them, and get into the store. I told myself 'I'm here for work, not drama.'. Then, I see Aspen approach me as I looked for my size.

'What're you doing here?' Asked Aspen in disgust

'I'm here because I need an outfit for work.' I told her

Then I see Jack come close to Aspen.

'Hey, Scarlett.' Said Jack

I waved and Aspen seemed to be disturbed.

'What type of job?' She asked

'Modeling.' I tell her

'Models are annoying and stuck up, you'd fit just right in.' She told me

She walked away and I shook it off, I didn't care what Aspen had to say about me. At last, I'm not seeing Jack anymore. So, she shouldn't have to worry about me.

*AYLA'S POV*
(AUDITION DAY)

I wake Scarlett up at 6:30 sharp, I didn't her want to be late for her first potential job.

'Wake up Scar.' I said as I handed her a cup of coffee

'I'm so nervous!' She told me as she received the cup of coffee

'Don't be, you'll nail it!' I reassured her

'Thanks for the positive vibes.' She told me as she hugged me

A few minutes later she got ready and look absolutely impecable for her audition, but there was thing missing. The one thing was Daniel, although she says she doesn't love him that way we all know it's not true.

*SCARLETT'S POV*
(AT THE AUDITION)

For my audition outfit I wore a striped shirt, with white and grey stripes. I wore these dark blue jeans with some jewelry. For my hair I put it up in a bun.

I get in my uber to get to Whilemina's modeling headquarters in L

I get in my uber to get to Whilemina's modeling headquarters in L.A. The drive was about 15 minutes. I get out of the car and get a text from Daniel.

Daniel: What's up beautiful
Me: At a job audition
Daniel: Good luck, tell me about it later!
Me: I will!

I turn off my phone, and sign myself in. I knew then my future would change completely, and I wasn't mad. I was ready to move on from the old me.