The Trip.

*DANIEL'S POV*
(2 HOURS IN THE FLIGHT)

It's been a few hours in the flight, and Scarlett is still holding my hand. She fell asleep on my shoulder right after the plane took off. Can life be any more perfect?

Scarlett woke up and let go my hand, and got off my shoulder. She pushed up the arm rest and laid on lap. I guess I was wrong. Life can get more perfect.

*JACK'S POV*

I get up off my seat to 'use' the bathroom. Really to look for Scarlett, I don't know who's sitting with her. I get up and look for her seat number. Few seconds later I see Scarlett asleep on Daniel's lap. 'What a lucky guy.' I thought. But, he's not. I'm the one who got into her pants 15 times, yes I counted.

I just go back to my seat, and plan the best way to get Scarlett back, at least for a night while we're in paradise.

*SCARLETT'S POV*
(TIME SKIP 5 1/2 HOURS IN FLIGHT)

I wake up to see only 2 hours and a half left in our flight. Daniel was sleeping, and looked so precious! I gave him a kiss on the cheek thinking he wouldn't wake up, but he did. That's just my luck!

He woke up and smiled at me and pulled in for a hug, and kissed my nose. The 40 year old man looked at us disappointed, so we stopped and laughed. Then, we decided to watch a movie with the remaining time on the plane.

*DANIEL'S POV*
(TIME SKIP LANDING)

While we were about to land Scarlett gets up from her seat to use the bathroom, and a lot on turbulence just occurred he fell on me. I laughed and held on to her before she'd fall again.

She sat back down, before she would fall again.

'We're landing, so please buckle up and lock all food trays.' Said the flight attendant

She giggled and buckled her seat belt. That's when she held my hand again and panicked again.

'It's ok Scar, you're with me.' I tell her as I caress her cheek

She touches my hand and leans into me.

'You're fine.' I told Scar

She looked into my eyes, and seemed to get lost. I wanted to straight up kiss her there but i didn't, considering there was a man sitting next to us and we were on a plane.

We finally land Scarlett starts to freak out. She looks at me in shock as we land. She looks in the seat compartment and grabs this white bag and throws up in it.

'I'm sorry!' She cries

'It's fine, Scar!' I tell her as I rub her back

'I'm not talking to you anymore until I brush my teeth.' Said Scarlett as she looked towards the window

'Fine.' I said with a laugh

*SCARLETT'S POV*

I finally got out of the plane and texted I was going to be at the bathroom brushing my teeth. I still felt sick and I felt like my throats was burning.

I get out of the bathroom and see the boys, Ayla, and Logan waiting for me. Just in case I take a piece of mint gum.

'So, are you ok?' Asked Daniel

'No, I feel like shit.' I tell him

'It's ok.' Said Daniel as he put his arm around me

Jack looked back at us so I push Daniels hand off of me. Jack turns back around and talks to Zach. All of a sudden I feel a hand in my ass.

'Daniel, what the fuck. We're in the airport!' I whisper to him

'Sorry, you just look so good.' He whispered back

I go next to Ayla and talk about how shitty I felt.

*AYLA'S POV*
(FEW MINUTES LATER)

We finally get to our hotel, and wow it was amazing! We get to the front desk and Logan pulls up our reservation on his phone.

'Sorry, but we only have on our computer that you reserved 2 rooms, not 4.' Said the lady at the front desk

'But we reserved 4 rooms' said Logan

'Sorry but we only have 2 rooms vacant, which are your 2 rooms.' Said the lady at the desk

'What're we going to do?' Asked Logan

'Well we can have 4 of you in room 1 and 4 of you in room 2.' Said the lady at the front desk

'I guess we can do that.' Said Logan

'So, is there any pull out beds or anything?' Said Logan

'No, just one big king bed.' Said the lady

'Crap.' Said Logan

'It's fine.' said Jack

A few minutes pass and the boys figure out who's in which room. Zach decided to go with Logan because he said didn't want headass bitch drama.

Room 1- Logan, Zach, Corbyn, and Jonah
Room 2- Me, Scarlett, Daniel, and Jack

I knew this trip would be something different.