The Job.

*SCARLETT'S POV*

I walk into the building and start getting a bit anxious. I got to a waiting room so much taller and skinnier girls than me. I take a deep breath and take one last look at my phone. I get a snapchat from Daniel.

 I get a snapchat from Daniel

I giggle a bit and see people look at me, so I turn off my phone and put it in my bag

I giggle a bit and see people look at me, so I turn off my phone and put it in my bag. I take out my resume and look through it before I got called in.

'Woodruff, Scarlett.' said this kind short lady

I stand up and take my bag. I take one more breath before I followed her to the audition room. She opened the door and I walked in. I place my bag down on the chair by the corner and hand this women, and man copies of my resume. The look through it and nod their heads.

'Ok, hello Scarlett,' said the lady as she read the paper 'my name is Elise, and that's Antonio.'

I shook their hands and said 'Nice to meet you, Elise, and Antonio.'

'Usually, we ask more questions about you in this audition but you seem to have everything is written down, which is perfect. So, we want to know you more as a person so tell us one of your wildest stories.' said Antonio while taking off his glasses

I go to that corner and pulled up the chair and say "I guess we'll be here for awhile.'

*45 MINUTES LATER*

'Wow! What a story Scarlett, we'll be sure to call you within three to seven business days.' said, Elise, as she held her hand out

I took her hand and thanked her, Elise, and Antonio.

I basically told them about the past few months of my life, pure craziness.

I left the room and got back to the front desk. I signed out, and this girl beside me double taked.

'Sorry, this might sound weird but are you friends with Daniel and Why Don't We?' asked the girl

'Yeah, how do recognize me?' I said

'I'm Angi, I'm Daniel's friend.' said Angi

'Wow, what a small world!' I told her

We both got out of line and went downtown to Document Coffee Bar to talk. When we got into the uber I snapchatted Daniel.

Me: Guess who I just met...

Daniel: Kylie Jenner

Me: No, you get one more guess!

Daniel: Idk, just tell me!

Me: I just met your friend Angi, why haven't you ever told me anything about her. We're practically best friends now...

Daniel: You're joking...

Me: Nope. She was at the job place I was at.

Daniel: That's awesome!

Me: Well, ttyl I have to go talk to Angi.

Daniel: K, bye beautiful.

Me: Bye!

I got off my phone and I told Angi what it was all about.

'All three of us should go out to eat sometime!' she told me

'That sounds awesome, no joke.' I said

After awhile of chatting, we got to the coffee shop. I ordered a hazelnut cream latte, and Angi got a coconut cream hazelnut latte. We both shared 4 Biscotti's and she told me all about her modeling hacks. I wrote them all down mentally. Then, I told her about my story and about why moving to L.A. changed me as a person. She just sat there in shock but pleaded for me to tell her more.

*ANGI'S POV*

After sitting at that coffee shop for two hours, we both decided to hang out tomorrow and leave. Scarlett seems like a very nice girl, but with the stories, she's told me I can't see Daniel the same way I used to. Now, I see a horny teenager. Before I saw a sweet delicate guy. Afterall, I guess it's nice to see one of your bestest friend have fun, and go out of their usual comfort zone.