Date Night.

*SCARLETT'S POV*
(TIME SKIP)

It's around 7:30 pm and I still haven't gotten ready. Fuck, I was busy practicing the things I would say to Jonah. I just really wanted for 'us' to work out. I'm just tired of catching feelings for one guy and then having to switch my feelings. For now, I'm only dating guys that I know they're single, 100% single.

While I got ready I contemplated whether I should keep my makeup from this morning, considering it was almost 8. After wasting too much time, I got my outfit ready and hair. For my outfit, I chose these army green pants with a white crop top, and some really cute tan shoes. For hair, I just did a ponytail.

 For hair, I just did a ponytail

It's 8:03 and I here a knock at my door

'Hello Jonah!' Says Ayla

'Hey Ayla!' He shortly replied

'She'll be out in a few.' Said Ayla

'Ok, thanks!' Said Jonah

Two minutes later I walk out and give Jonah a hug.

'Damn Scar!' Said Jonah

'Aww! Thanks!' I say as I pull away from the hug

'Bring her back by 10.' Said Ayla jokingly

All 3 of us laughed, and Jonah grabbed my hand and we walked to the elevator. While we were in the elevator he pulled me into a side hug.

'So, were do you want to eat?' Asked Jonah

'I don't know, you choose!' I tell Jonah

'How about Italian?' He asked

'That sounds amazing!' I told him

I just couldn't believe that I still haven't made out with Jonah yet or anything, he just seems to be the type of guy to get what he asks for. I mean, I don't mind temptation...

*TIME SKIP*
(JONAH'S POV)

Finally we get to 'Prazo', the Italian restaurant. By that time all I really want to do is kiss her, I know she'll give in. She's that type of girl. Although I could've by now, I decided to keep my feelings in until after dinner.

We get to our table and we sat across from each other. We looked through menus and decided to share a big plate of spaghetti. Then, the waiter came.

'We'd like the couples pasta.' I told the waiter

'Sounds perfect, would you like breadsticks?' Asked the waiter

'Sure.' I said to the waiter

After the waiter left I held onto Scarlett's hand the whole time. 40 minutes later we got our pasta. When we got out pasta I fed the first serve to Scarlett. Then she fed me. We basically took turns to serve each other the food.

*SCARLETT'S POV*

We finished our pasta and thought we'd go to a drive in theater by his house. Considering we didn't have a car, we just sat in the seated area which was completely empty. We took two seats at the front. We practically only watched the first 30 minutes of the movie, and no one still came to sit. So, we might've had a long make out session.

He kissed me on my neck and gave me 3 hickies. At that time I got the same tingling sensation I got with Jack before. We were kissing for 15 minutes straight, before we got kicked out of the theater for too much PDA.
We shook it off and went back to my place.

We got to Ayla's apartment and didn't see her around, so I texted her.

Me: Hey Ayla, where are you?
Ayla: I'm out with friends, sorry I didn't tell you I'll be back home around midnight!
Me: That's fine, see you later!

After knowing she won't be here for another few hours, I lead Jonah to my room. He went on my bed and I went on top of him. We looked at each other for a while before he pushed me to the side and started making out with me. He took off my shirt and through it off to the side. He took off his sweater and shirt. I got up for a second and closed the door.

*JONAH'S POV*
(TIME SKIP)

It's now around 12 in the morning. I look to the side and see Scarlett asleep. I get up and got dressed as I opened the door, I see Ayla walk in. FUCK!

*AYLA'S POV*

As I walk into my apartment, I see Jonah coming out of Scarlett's room.

'Did you guys, never mind.' I told Jonah

'Sorry Ayla.' Said Jonah as he walked out

I'm confused, I thought she was in a relationship with Jack. Is she cheating? Did they break up, were they even dating? I have so much to ask Scarlett in the morning.