Drunk Text.

I woke up and thought 'I fucked up!' repeatedly

How would I sleep with Jonah and not knowing him what so ever, I tried to move on from that phase of my life. I just need time away from those boys, and need to focus on my relationship with Ayla and I need and want to be honest with her.

First thing on my mind is Logan, I should have a proper talk with him before I tell Ayla anything, so I start getting ready. Today I went with a casual look. I wore this Nike tye dye shirt, with some ripped jeans. For my hair, I just put up a messy bun.

I get into an uber and tell the uber the address

I get into an uber and tell the uber the address. I get to Logan's house and ring the bell. Logan answers the door with a confused look on his face.

'Hey, what's up?' Said Logan

'I just wanna actually talk, about what happened a few weeks ago.' I told Logan

'Come in.' He says as he opens the door fully

I walk into the house, and remember everything that has happened to me in there. Logan tells me to follow him to the kitchen, so I do. We both sat by the kitchen island.

'I'm really sorry Scarlett, i was drunk and didn't think about asking for consent.' He says

'I get it, it was just traumatic because my ex-boyfriend would always do that to me and blame the alcohol.' I say in a soft tone

'I'm sorry to hear that. How do you want me to make it up to you?' Said Logan

'You can just not do it again. I forgive you and everything, but I want you to be more responsible.' I told Logan

'Sounds good.' Said Logan

'Ok, well I have to go now.' I told Logan

He nodded and gave me a hug. He also promised to never do it again. He opened the door for me and I left.

*ZACH'S POV*

I go to the kitchen to get my phone and walk to see Jonah and Jack fighting. About? Probably something fucking headasses fight about. Like who's better in bed.

'What the hell?' I say

'I need to know with who you were with last night!' Screamed Jack

'I was at Starbucks.' He said

'And you didn't fucking take me headass.' I tell Jonah

'Stay out of this Zach.' Said Jack

I leave, because i know it's about bitch drama. I go upstairs into Daniel's room. He's frantically walking in his room.

'Bro, what the fuck.' I tell Daniel

'Sorry, I just can't believe Scarlett went on to Jonah last night!' He tells me

'Daniel, you need to move on from her. You're just letting her push you around. You can't let her ruin us.' I tell Daniel

'You're right, but I can't move on.' Said Daniel

'I know it's hard, but I doubt Scarlett has feelings for Jonah.' I reassure him

'I just need time alone.' Daniel tells me

I walk out of his room, and take a nap this bitch bs got me tired.

*AYLA'S POV*
(TIME SKIP)

I get back from work to see Scarlett on the couch with a bottle of vodka in her hand.

'Scarlett, where'd you get that?' I said

'We needdd to talkkk.' Said Scarlett in a drunk and slow tone

I take the bottle of vodka and put it on the counter. I later sit on the couch.

'Talk about what Scar?' I ask Scarlett

'Ok,' she said

She told me a lot. Logan almost raping her. Her threesome with Jack and Daniel. Her kissing Zach. She doing it with Jonah. But I knew there was a lot she left out. I go to the bathroom to take it everything she told me. I got back and see her not in the apartment.

*SCARLETT'S POV*

Ayla left all of a sudden, so I get my phone and text Zach.

Me: Hey Zachy! 😉
Zach: Hi Scar.
Me: Can I come over?
Zach: Sure, but come in through the back.
Me: Ok!!! 💕

I get into an uber and drunk out of my mind. A few minutes later I get to their house. I go the back and I faint on the floor.

*ZACH'S POV*

I go outside to find Scarlett on the floor. I don't know if she decided to take a nap because of bs, or she's fucking dead. I run to her and put my ear on her chest. Her breath is slowing down.

Aspen then comes out and says 'Finally, the bitch the almost drowned me is dead!'

I give Scarlett mouth to mouth, and that's when Jonah, Daniel, and fucking Jack had to come out.

'Bro, what the hell!' Screamed Jack

'What do you mean, you're with me now.' Said Aspen

'Jack, she fainted and I was saving her life.' I told Jack

Daniel goes inside.

I give her mouth to mouth again, and she wakes up.

She kissed me back. I pull her away from me before Jack can hurt me.

'Are you drunk?' I asked Scarlett

'Maybe.' Said Scarlett

'Scarlett come in with me.' Said Jack

'No, I want to stay with Zachy.' Said Scarlett as she hugged me

I push her away.

'I'll take her.' Said Jack

Aspen then tries to push Jack in the pool, but fails.

Jack picks Scarlett up and puts her in his room. I got to se what was happening, and I see Jack taking her clothes off and puts her into his bed.

I leave, because Jack was coming out of the room. I see him go up the stairs probably to fight with Jonah.

I go into his room and lay next to Scarlett. I feel her wrap her arms around me, so turned to her. She looked at me waiting for me to do something, so I pull my sweater off and hug her. Then, Scarlett gets out from under the sheets and got on me. She then look my shirt off and whispered in my ear.