Nice To Meet You.

Ayla and I finally got to Logan's house for the party, and Ayla told me to wait a second.

'Pretend to act surprised, its suppose to be a surprise party.' Said Ayla
'Ok, I'll try my best.' I said while laughing
'I'm texting Logan for them so that hey can start to hide.' Said Ayla with a slight giggle
'Ok.' I replied

We started to walk towards the door, and Ayla went behind me so that I could open the door. I open the door and see a large group of people say 'SURPRISE SCARLETT!'. I look to my left and see these five guys that  look absolutely delectable, which made me have a late reaction to the surprise since I got distracted.

'OH MY GOSH!' I yell out five seconds late

They all clap and go back to dancing and drinking. All of the sudden Logan approaches me with the five guys I got distracted by.

'Scarlett, these are some of my best friends.' Said Logan in a drunk tone
'Hi I'm Jack.' Said this really attractive boy with curly hair
'Hi I'm Zach.' Said a boy that seemed to be the youngest
'Hello I'm Daniel.' Said this boy with beautiful blue eyes
'Hi I'm Jonah.' Said a boy which seemed to be the tallest
'And hi I'm Corbyn.' Said a boy with blonde hair

'Hey, I'm Scarlett. I'm 18 and I'm Ayla's cousin!' I said starting to regret my words

They all laughed and Logan walked away to get another drink. I see two boys especially check me out. The boy with the beautiful blue eyes and the other boy with curly hair.
Then, Ayla comes over and says 'Ok, I know you're only 18 but I allow you to get a few drinks, but don't, I repeat don't get drunk!'

I nod and see the boys walk away to get drinks, although they're underage.

*SKIP TO AN HOUR LATER*
(DANIELS  POV)

I start walking to the bar to get another drink with Jack and see Scarlett alone at the bar drinking drink, after drink.

'Wow, she's fucking hot.' Said Jack while biting his lip
'She looks perfect, and single.' I told Jack

I could tell Jack was drunk and I knew I was drunk. We both approach Scarlett.

*SCARLETT'S POV*

I see two boys from the five I met earlier, so I turn the bar stool and try to get up without falling, because I was drunk. Daniel goes besides me and helps me off the stool. Jack looked at me struggling so helped he me too.
All of the sudden 'Mi Gente' starts playing, so I pull away from Daniel and Jack and start dancing. Then I go back to them, and pull them close to me and start dancing all over them. Daniel was in front of me and Jack was behind me.

Zach then came up to me and the boys and said 'The other boys and me are leaving, we don't want to get wasted like you three.' Daniel and Jack then wrap their arms around my waist and Jack says 'Drive home safe.'. Zach and the other boys leave and that's when Daniel, Jack and walked in closer to me.

*JACK'S POV*

The music changed and Scarlett grabbed our hands and and she lead us up the stairs. After that, we found a room. Then Daniel grabbed Scarlett and put her on the dresser and I closed the door.

READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!