Victim.

*SCARLETT'S POV*

I woke up this morning to the banging on the apartment door. I quickly throw over a robe and open the door. It's Zach, with Starbucks.

'Hey, Scar. I feel so bad about what happened.' He says as he hands me a Starbucks bag.

'Zach, I really wish I could say the same thing to you.' I replied as I closed the door

He stops the door with his hand and says 'Don't do it for me, do it for Daniel.'

'Why would I do it for Daniel, he's the one who fucking called me a slut.' I told Zach

'He hasn't been eating, or been doing any music.' Said Zach trying to get me on his side

'Well, that's his problem if he dies of malnutrition, he's the one who did call me out.' I said

I closed the door in Zach's face and I felt absolutely terrible, so I fell to floor and read through the texts Daniel has sent me.

Daniel: I'm sorry babe, It just came out. 😞
Daniel: I miss you.
Daniel: I can't live without you Scar.
Daniel: How can I make it up to you?

I just couldn't leave him on read so I replied.

Me: You can leave me alone, and please tell Zach to not just come to my cousins apartment it's rude.

I felt terrible saying that, but I just couldn't let myself get stand being called a slut anymore, back at home those were the only words that would come out of my ex-boyfriends mouth. If i could avoid the mess. I'm going to try to avoid it as much possible.

*A FEW DAYS PASS*
(SCARLETT'S POV)

'Have you marked your calendar?' said Ayla

'What's today?' I asked

'Logan's party, the boys will be their.' Said Ayla pleas fully

'Oh, yeah!' I told Ayla

I go on my Instagram and see the boys posted on their stories, so I click on it and it basically said they were attending the party. They all looked fine, the way they did before they met me. I just couldn't spend more time investigating their stories, so I decided to go to the gym and choose my outfit for later that night.

*FEW HOURS LATER*
(SCARLETT'S POV)

I got my outfit ready, which looked like I was dressed to kill. I ironically wore a shirt that said 'KILL' on it, and I paired it with fishnets and a black skirt. For my hair I just straightened it and put it behind my ears.