The Snapchat.

*2 MONTHS LATER*

(SCARLETT'S POV)

I finally got a job. I've been working for Wilhelmina for about almost over a month. Those past few weeks have been amazing. Angi and I are best friends, and going to work doesn't feel like work. It feels like being by your friends every day. Angi and I never got the time to ever meet up with Daniel. I haven't talked to most of the boys in over two months. They don't seem very concerned or have gone out of their way to catch up. Besides that, I'm moving out of Ayla apartment in a week. Angi and I are moving in together, I'm super excited to throw crazy parties and of course, live with my bestie Angi.

Tonight there will be a party at Logan's, I'm attending with Ayla and Angi. I'm not sure if the boys will there, they've been very busy lately with their new music and ten-hour shoots on the daily.

I got ready for the party and settled for a very cute pastel pink dress, with a gold necklace and white heels. For my hair, I just curled the ends a bit. Angi wore an orange bodycon dress and Ayla wore ripped jeans with a purple t-shirt.

We got to the party and see Logan talking to his manager, so we decided to say hello to him later

We got to the party and see Logan talking to his manager, so we decided to say hello to him later. Ayla saw her friend, so she got a drink and went to hang out with her friend. Angi and I got bored so we sat on the couch and started to talk about a shoot we have coming up. Then, I see the boys walk through the door I try to not make eye contact with them.

'Angi, don't look at them!' i tell her

'I should tell you something, I've been texting Daniel and I went to their house last week twice!' said Angi whispering

'Why didn't you tell me Angi, I'm okay if you hang out with them.' I told Angi

'Look, they're coming over!' she whispered

I look away from Angi and see the boys getting closer.

'Hey Angi!' said Zach

I get up off the couch, knowing Zach and the other boys not wanting anything to do with me. I put my water bottle on the coffee table and went outside.

*JACK'S POV*

I saw Scarlett outside, so I followed her out and sat next to her.

'What's up?' I asked her

'I know that you and the boys are trying to ignore me so that I don't ruin your career, and I get it it's fine but I'd want a warning.' said Scarlett

'Scarlett, you got it all wrong. We thought you were ignoring us.' I said

She looked at me and pouted 'Really?'

'Yeah.' I said

Scarlett stared at me for a long while, then I just went in for a kiss.

She kissed me back and whispered in my ear. 'Ayla's place in 15.'

While I was at the party I kept pulling my shirt down, considering Scarlett just whispered in my ear and because it's been a while.

*ANGI'S POV*

I see Scar leaving, she's probably pissed at me. So, I texted her.

Me: I'm sorry Scar, I hope you'll still move in with me.

Scarlett: Of course, I'm a bit tired and I need to get a few things still packed up.

Me: Ok, well see you tomorrow. I think.

Scarlett: Yup, tomorrow!

Me: Love you bestie, good night!

Scarlett: xoxo honey

*SCARLETT'S POV*

I get to the apartment and try cleaning my room as much as I could before Jack walked in any second. Then I hear a knock at the door. That must be Jack.

I open the door and Jack grabs me and closes the door. He puts me on my bed and I kiss him. He gets up from the bed for a second so I put him on the bed and started going on him.

*AN HOUR LATER*

Jacka and I are still in bed. I go on him and try to wake him up.

'Wake up sleepy head.' I said as I kissed his cheek

He woke up and said 'Can I ask you something?'

I got nervous and said 'Sure.'

'Wanna be my girlfriend?' he asked me

'Yes!' I said as I kissed him

He smiled and said 'I'm excited for us.'

'Me too.' I said as I got off of him

'I should tell you something.' I said

'What is it?' he asked nervously

'It's not a big deal, I'm just moving out next week with Angi! I said as laughed

'Oh, you scared me!' he said

I laughed

'I guess that's good because I can sleep over without getting my ass whopped.' he said as he laughed

'Yeah, more time for us.' I said

Then, I get a call from Ayla saying she'll be coming home early because her feet were killing her. Jack and I got dressed and he left.

Shortly after, I get a snapchat from Daniel.

I meant to send him a video from my camera roll of him, and I sent him my nudes by accident

I meant to send him a video from my camera roll of him, and I sent him my nudes by accident. I was going to tell him to not open it, but he opened it. Fuck, Jack is going to be hella pissed.

____________

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while. I know I made a promise to post at least one chapter a day, but I ran out of chapters to post. So, expect shittier or shorter chapters because of high school. TYSM FOR OVER 400 IN A LITTLE OVER A WEEK!

- xoxo wdwjustwrite