In Love with Luke, Chapter 2

You wake up to the chirping birds and check your phone immediately, two new messages from Luke. ‘Jai and Beau are going out to the gym and Mum is at work, Movies at my place? ;)’. You can’t resist not smiling and getting excited and quickly reply saying ‘Sure, What time?’ You run out and ask mum is its alright you go over and she says of course. Luke replys back with ‘half an hour? X’ You are so excited you go get ready , and quickly run down to the corner shop to grab some food for the movies , on the way back you see Beau and Jai walking to the gym they stop and say ‘Good on ya Delilah , make the first move’ and wink to you , you just laugh and continue walking. You arrive at the Brooks Residents and Luke greets with a hug at the door, and tells you that you look beautiful. As you go inside you hand the Popcorn and the various lollies you picked out , he smiles as he puts them on the kitchen bench. He shows you the movies he picked out and coincidently they are your favourite! You take the movies into the lounge room and set it up by putting a mattress down and lots of pillows and blankets while Luke is in the kitchen popping the popcorn. He walks into the lounge room and you greet him by saying ‘WELCOME’, he laughs and puts the popcorn down and sits himself on the mattress. You quickly go grab the movies from the kitchen and come back in. Luke puts the movies on the coffee table and says ‘Hold On, Hold On, I have something to say.’