In Love with Luke, Chapter 18

3 weeks later

Going to school was humiliating, everyone would stare at you but at least you only had a week left of school. Luke would be by your side the whole time, but one person who wouldn’t… was Beau. Beau hadn’t been supporting you but you hadn’t mentioned at all the possibility that it could be Beaus. Not even to Luke and not even to Beau. You had kept a lot to yourself when you found out you were pregnant. But you knew you had to tell Beau. In case you had the baby, and it looked exactly like Beau.

The school day ended, and you texted Beau to meet you in Melbourne Central for lunch. You gave Luke a kiss goodbye and told him you would see him later.

You arrived in Melbourne Central and spotted Beau taking photos with some fans. When he saw you he immediately excused himself. You and Beau took a seat near a Sandwich Bar.

“What’s up?” Beau said

“Beau. I know this is hard for you, its hard for me too…” Beau looked at you anxiously

“What if the baby is yours?”

Beau’s face suddenly went red, and he got hot and flustered. He brushed his hair of his face.

“I didn’t even think of that.. Is that possible?

“I don’t know Beau, but if it is, I don’t want to give birth to my baby with Luke by my side, and for it to look exactly like you. Can you even imagine how shocked Luke would be? How angry he would be at me? We only just recovered from that rough patch and now I feel like we will just go back into it if this is the outcome.” I explained

“Look, if the baby is mine, we will explain that to Luke, I will be here for you. It will take a while for Luke to recover… Oh my gosh Delilah… I think we should find out a way we can get a DNA test”

“Beau I havnt had the baby yet, that may be a bit hard”

“Okay, well we need to get home we will talk about this later, do you need a lift?”

“No, I will catch the train home, Thanks for talking, I may see you tonight” You and Beau hugged and then parted in different directions.

On the train ride home, your phone buzzed, another message from Luke.

Hey Gorgeous, how was your afternoon? Do you want to come to mine at 6 to catch up? ;) xx

You replied back,

My afternoon was great, I will see you at 6  <3 xxxx

You put your phone away and drifted of asleep for the rest of the trip until the train screeched to a halt throwing you forward onto the seats. Then everything went black.

 _____________________________________________________________________________

Hello All, This week will be very busy for me its Beaus Birthday tomorrow and then my birthday on Wednesday! And my friends birthday on Thursday! Hope you enjoyed the chapter, next chapter should be up next week xxx Make sure to vote