In Love with Luke, Chapter 16

You weren’t pregnant. You took a huge sigh of relief and quickly put the test in the bin and forgot about the whole thing and made you way over to Lukes. It must have just been food poisoning.

You arrived at Lukes and he greeted you with a hug, but as soon as you saw him, you couldn’t keep your eyes of him and he couldn’t stop looking at you. You kept smiling at each other.

You didn’t know whether to tell him about whether you thought you were pregnant or not but you thought he deserved to know.

“Luke… There was a chance of me being pregnant”

Lukes eyes widened,

You continued, “But I’m not”

Luke didn’t sigh he just smiled, “Even if you were pregnant I would support you the whole way through I love you”

Was he just saying that because you could have been pregnant but then you thought back to when you were at the party and numerous times before when he had said it. He was the one.

Luke signalled for you to come over to the couch, you went over there and you cuddled up watching Dirty Dancing.

You were half way through the movie, Luke un wrapped your arm and kissed you. You kissed him back passionately. It started getting serious, was this really happening again, you just kept thinking of the fear of thinking you could be pregnant again. But you were reminded that the test was negative and you forgot about the chance completely.  You and Luke stood up, at least no one was going to be home for another 6 hours.  

_______________________________________________________________________________

Because its a short chapter only 15 votes until the next one - make sure to vote and share xx