In Love with Luke, Chapter 17

2 weeks later~

You walked into the school grounds hand in hand with Luke. You arrived at the lockers where you met Jai, James, Tyla and Andrew. The bell rung and you all rushed to class, Luke giving you’re a farewell kiss. Luke and you had been going so well lately nothing was ever in the way of you two spending time together. You loved him so much. He always sent you texts in the morning and at night, asking how your day was, constantly reminding you that you are beautiful. He was the one.

You sat in class, secretly texting Luke while your English teacher babbled on. Then it hit you. You felt dizzy, lightheaded, sick. You put your phone in your pocket just in time before you fell on your chair hitting the carpeted floor.

“Is she going to be alright?” You could hear Lukes panicked voice.

Your eyes slowly opened, Luke rushed to your side and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

The doctor came into the room asking to speak to you privately, Luke walked out blowing you a kiss as he walked out the door. “Delilah, is there a chance you could be pregnant?”

Your face instantly went red, thinking back to you and Luke. You answered in an unsure tone, “Maybe.. I’m not sure” You were confused this couldn’t be happening, you got the pregnancy scare once not again.

“Well do you mind if I give you a pregnancy test to take? And from there we can either do an ultrasound or sort out your other options”

The docter walked and Luke rushed in.

“Luke, I might be pregnant again…”

“What! But how!? Its okay I will be here for you, you know that right?”

“Yes, Im just scared Luke. Scared of what everyone will think about me”

A thought instantly hit you, What if it was Beaus? What if you had the baby and it had green eyes, what would Luke think, what would Luke do, what would you do?

But it couldn’t be possible, could it? What would Beau do?

Your face went red, and you asked Luke to have some time alone he kissed your forehead before he left the room.

You were more scared than you had ever been. Moments forgotten from the past would now come back and haunt everyone.

________________________________________________________________________________

215 votes until the next one is uploaded and 20,000 reads xx